Thread: GINGERBREAD for LG Optimus Black with TELCEL MEXICO

GINGERBREAD for LG Optimus Black with TELCEL MEXICO

Hello friends, I wanted to that the Android 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD is been available on the LG Optimus Black with TELCEL MEXICO, as I wanted to know as I wanted to purchase the LG Optimus Black from the TELCEL MEXICO. So anyone has any information about it then please tell me about it and also it is available then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: GINGERBREAD for LG Optimus Black with TELCEL MEXICO

I do not think that it will be coming this year, you have to wait for the nest year and also you have to wait to let it come on the TELCEL MEXICO, I think that TELCEL MEXICO will get late may be in the second month of the next year.

I have heard that it is coming on the TELCEL MEXICO, yes it is coming next year and also you will be able to get the phone with the Android 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD on the LG Optimus Black. So you wanted the phone then you have to wait for the 1st February of 2012. Then after that you will be able to get for you.

I have also read about it on the Twitter, someone from the LG mobile have tweet that the LG Optimus Black with TELCEL MEXICO will be having the Android 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD operating system. So you better check it out when you might get and also in which store you are getting it, you can also check for the pre-order of the phone if it available then you better do it. The pre-order will be the best choice for you to get the phone.

I do not know about the MEXICO, but I know that in the Europe the LG Optimus Black with the Android 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD will be releasing soon in this year. So when the phone will release in the Europe then you might get in the MEXICO, so you have to wait for the some months and also you will be able to get it.

I think it might be announce about the LG Optimus Black from the TELCEL MEXICO, so you have to contact the TELCEL of the Mexico so that you might get the idea about the phone and also you will be know the exact date of the phone and also you will be getting the phone for you.

You can go onto the Telcel website and check for the phone, over there might be some news about the phone and also when it releasing with the Android 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD, so you can get it and also use the phone for you.

The phone will be coming with Android 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD and you will be able to get for you. You do the pre-order of the phone and get the phone for you, so whenever the phone will be releasing you might get the phone. I think you might get the phone little late. There is no option for it and you have to wait for the phone, if you wanted to use the phone.

Thank you for the suggestion and also the information about the phone and also will try to get the phone with the latest operating system on the phone.