Thread: What are your thoughts about the Htc Rhyme

What are your thoughts about the Htc Rhyme

As currently I’m using the Htc desire and now am thinking of upgrading to the new smartphone. so on searching over the net I found out that Htc have came with their new smartphone named Htc Rhyme. So I would like to know from you what are the thought about htc rhyme and what do you feel should I buy the phone or try searching for the other phone.

Re: What are your thoughts about the Htc Rhyme

Yeh …even I have heard that htc have came up with the new Smartphone. So I would also like to know how is the review of the htc rhyme Smartphone as even I am thinking of purchasing the phone.

After seeing the specification over the net I must say that htc rhyme would be the best phone as the features for this phone looks good. And if you are thinking of buying the phone then this would be the best option to buy.

I would like to know what are the features of the htc rhyme as it has been recently launched and have no idea about its specification. So it will be nice if anyone over here provide me with the specification for the htc rhyme.

Here is the specification for the htc rhyme:-

• Display : S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 3.7 inches
    • Memory : 4 GB storage, 768 MB RAM
    • Camera : 5 MP , autofocus, LED flash, Secondary – VGA
    • Battery : Li-Ion 1600 mAh
    • OS - Android OS, v2.3.4
    • CPU - 1 GHz Scorpion
    • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

After seeing the specification of the htc rhyme phone I would say that the phone seems similar to the htc salsa. As the rhyme seems to have the same specs of the htc salsa only I see some of the changes like screen, memory and the processor.

How can be it possible even I have seen the specs of the htc salsa and I would say the rhyme is totally different from the salsa as you can see the camera , processor , and memory are totally different. The salsa had TFT screen while rhyme have S-LCD screen, the memory consist of 4GB with the 768 MB of RAM whereas salsa had 512 MB of RAM and the processor no doubt is more in rhyme which come with the 1GHZ and salsa had only 800 mhz. so now when we compare this overall I would say that the salsa stands nowhere against rhyme and is not same as you say. And one should definitely go for buying the htc rhyme.

After seeing the specs over here for the rhyme I will definitely be going for buying the phone.

As after seeing the specs of htc rhyme I’m now confused about for which phone should I go for buying. Because earlier I had decided of buying the htc rezound but now am confused about which one should I go for. As I like both the phone features, so can anyone suggest me which phone should I buy whether to go for buying the htc rhyme or htc rezound.

I would say that both the phones carry with the good features but what I think is that htc rezound has got more good features then the htc rhyme so obliviously price of the phone will also be higher than the htc rhyme. so what I want to tell you is that if your budget is high and don’t mind paying more than my suggestion would be you should go witu the htc rezound otherwise htc rhyme is a good option as the features of the phone is also awsum.