Thread: Tables are missing there in OneNote Application for iPhone

Tables are missing there in OneNote Application for iPhone

Recently have install the OneNote Application there in my iPhone, This is really the good application for my iPhone that help me in many way for my official work, but however there I am missing some of the feature there in his OneNote Application. That once I was trying to create a new note online, added some of the table with some of the data there in that table format but as I try to preview that work there in my iPhone. I have seen that the Table is there but the data that I have inserted there in the table are lost. So I retry this same thing, but the problems are still there. So is there any of the solution does you guys have, if you have any of the information or any of the ideas than please let me know. Any of the solution or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Tables are missing there in OneNote Application for iPhone

According to my information the OneNote application for the iPhone, don’t have that feature for the support of the table if you are using the version 1.0.

Yes this thing even I have also noticed there that the missing of some of the feature for the table in the application OneNote for the iPhone, so I think that there are the need for the implementation of this thing in the next version of the OneNote for the iPhone.

May the network there is not working properly, so may be this is the reason that the preview from the server for your document is not in well format, so I think that you must try the same thing but in the full and the best quality connection for the internet with your iPhone.

This is the important factor for these Application OneNote to have this feature, that can be used for the most of the uses there for the official work so this thing are missing there in these version of the OneNote Application, So I think that the better is to make the same thing there in the Desktop and tan perform that action since there are lack of these Table feature there in the Application for the iPhone.