Thread: DEV mod for front camera of LG Optimus Black

DEV mod for front camera of LG Optimus Black

Hello friends, does anyone have the DEV mod for the front camera of the LG Optimus Black, I wanted to have the DEV mod because I wanted to have the front camera to record in 720p. So does anyone know about it and also does anyone know the method to do it, so please tell me about it. So kindly give the suggestion for it and also you it will be really helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: DEV mod for front camera of LG Optimus Black

I think there is no MOD for the camera of the phone. The camera is of the 2 Megapixel cameras, and you wanted that camera to record the 720p of the phone. The camera should be of the high power then you will be able to do the MOD of the camera.

Well the AFAIK, FFC is only 2 Mixelpixel camera. So you might not able to do it and also you will be have to record the video in the 2MP camera and also you will have to keep the same camera for the video and also for the photos on the phone.

I have to doubt about that and I also do not think that it is not possible to do it. So you will to have record anything from the front camera than you will have to record it in the actual quality of the phone and also you can't change the resolution setting of the camera and also you have to stick to the resolution which is been set for camera. I think MOD is been available for the back camera, but that also the back camera is already having the 720p recording resolution. So you are having one camera with the 720p then you do not need to get another camera on to the same.

There is no method and also it is not possible to do it and you will not get anything to do it. If there were any method about it then the mobile companies might have implement for the user to have it for their phone and also you will be able to get in the phone.

It is not possible to do, I have also tried to do for the front camera, as I was doing it then I have messed up with the camera of the phone and now I am not able to click the photos from it and also not able to click the photos for the phone. So I would suggest you that you better use the camera as it and also don't try to do anything with it.

No there is a method about it, as you have used the iPhone then you might know about it. The iPhone 4g is having 2 MP camera but it record the video in HD quality, if that is available in the iPhone then it might be available for the other phones also. So I think you might be able to get as someone might have tried the same method which the apple have done it with the iPhone. So let see if someone have done it then you might be able to get for the phone.

Well it can be done with the camera which is of the 1600 x 1200 which is the 2 MP camera, so where as the HD resolution is 1280 x 720. So you can do it but it has some kind of the hardware required for the phone to do it and also it can be done for you phone also. So you can also do it, as I have some kind of changes in the webcam when I was in the college, and the webcam was a VGA and I have done to MP. I not knowing what hardware required for the phone, so you can be done.

There is plenty of the hardware which you can get for the phone and do the changes in the phone, so I think that you can do for the camera of the phone and also you can make the front camera of the phone to the 720p. So you better search for the appropriate hardware and also the software for the phone and do it.

Thank you for the suggestion and also the method which you have told me to do it, i will try and get it done for me and also will follow the suggestion which you told to me.