Thread: Is there any method for CWM flashable version of the stock 2.2 froyo on LG Optimus Black?

Is there any method for CWM flashable version of the stock 2.2 froyo on LG Optimus Black?

Hello friends, I have recently flashed the Nova ROM of the LG Optimus Black, so I think that the flashed ROM is not good for the phone, so I wanted to know that is there method of the CWM flashable version of the stock 2.2 froyo on LG Optimus Black. So please tell me that how I can do it. I have also not taken the backup of the stock of the phone. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is there any method for CWM flashable version of the stock 2.2 froyo on LG Optimus Black?

You can use the normal KDZ method to do the flash method. I have done that method and it has worked for me and also you might be able to do the flashing of the phone which you were earlier having it. So you can try and get the stock ROM on the phone.

Re: Is there any method for CWM flashable version of the stock 2.2 froyo on LG Optimus Black?

You can download the stock firmware from the internet and also you might be able to get the firmware of the phone with the latest update of the phone. So you have to do some searches for it, you might not get it easily. I am sure that you will be able to get for the phone.

You might be able to get the method of the flashing the rom, but you might not get the method to flash the ROM to the stock which you were using it. I would suggest that you better take the phone to the service center and get it fixed. I think you should try the factory reset of the phone and get the stock which you wanted to have it and also you will be able to get it. So you better try it and get it.

I wanted to tell there are no CWM backups for the phone, so you might not able to get it for the phone and also you have to worked on the flashed ROM which you have done it, if you update the phone then you might be able to use the updated version of the stock version of the phone. So you better use which you have already flashed the ROM of the phone.

Even I also think that there is no method or any way to get the stock ROM on the phone. But you have fone the flashing of the phone then you are will get best and also it might be fast to use on the phone. So you better use the flashed ROM.

I think you might have to do the factory rest of the phone and also you will be able to get the old settig and also most of the application might be lost and also you might have to do installtion all the application again on the phone.