Thread: stock rom of LG Optimus Black working with openvpn

stock rom of LG Optimus Black working with openvpn

Hey guys ive done quiet a bit of searching trying to find any this issue which is mentioned in title but can't get any thing. i want to check that the stock rom of this mobile phone that i buy last week should work with openvpn or not. can anybody experience about it. if yes, then please share your valuable experience here. thanks in advance for any information.

Re: stock rom of LG Optimus Black working with openvpn

OpenVPN is a robust and highly flexible tunneling apps that uses encryption and authentication type of techniques on created VPN network. Currently, it also includes the TUN/TAP device driver compiled as the tun.ko module and hence i also thing that this will be work comfortably with the rom presents on this LG Optimus Black smartphone.

Stock rom presents on my mobile phone good at kenel, everything is success after i install kenel. you can also try to install latest version of the kernel to do this compex task. this will be helpful for your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Stock rom presents on my mobile phone good at kenel, everything is success after i install kenel. you can also try to install latest version of the kernel to do this compex task. this will be helpful for your mobile phone.
    OpenVPN working only on rooted devices. hence if you want to do this task, then definatley you need to perofmr root task on such smartphone. then only you got the respective result on this mobile phone. try this and check its valuable result.

There are no 2.3 custom ROMS yet. This rooting task in being very useful for performing such kind of task on your smartphone. The advantage of rooting is total control over your phone. After finishing this rooting task on your smartphone, you can connect it to the openvpn. then rom works comfortably with this mobile phone and it will be never gives any kind of connectivity issue. try to first root your phone and then try the remaining task on it.

If you want to use this ROM as base for own ROMs there is necessary to perform rooting task on it. then only you can able to do this connectivity task with your mobile phone. you need to download root file on your mobile phone and run it. try this and check that the phone is being root or not. this iwll be work to fix your compelx issue. try thsi and i hope that after finishing this process, you got the correct result on your mobile phone. this is well for you.

I've contacted with LG support and according to what they have told me, there is possibility to do this task. you can read its complete information on the official site of the lg. try to go that site and find yhe relevant articles for your mobile phone. this will be work to fix your complex issue.