Thread: Unable to see contact picture while calling in LG optimus black

Unable to see contact picture while calling in LG optimus black

HI, i have recently gotten two phones that’s the one i have mentioned in the title, but still i am not able to get why i am having different performance with both the phone. i mean to say i have set the contact picture to both of the phone but whenever i make a call or receive any i can see those images only on one and not on other. Any idea what could be the problem over here? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to see contact picture while calling in LG optimus black

Are you sure that you have set the IMAGE for that particular contact? Because it might be possible as you must be in the doubt as the picture is saved but it isn’t actually.

Thus first of all make sure you have set the image for that contact and then only see are you getting the same performance or there is any variation.

Make sure the picture you have stored is still there at the same location. I mean to say you should make sure whether the picture should not be moved or deleted from the location you have putted and set it as a contact picture.

are you sure that you have set the IMAGE for that particular contact? Because it might be possible as you must be in the doubt as the picture is saved but it isn’t actually.

Thus first of all make sure you have set the image for that contact and then only see are you getting the same performance or there is any variation.
    Yeah i am sure as i have set the picture associated with the contact, though the phone is quite newer but still i am not that big Noob. And as far as other option is concern so i have ensure about that as well, like the picture is also stored perfectly in the phone. any more suggestion left?

After seeing this it seems like there could be some problem with the phones firmware thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware once of the phone in which you are not getting that picture. I don’t know whether you have tried it ever yet or not, but you may find some instruction for the same in the guide that you may have gotten with the phone.

See but let me aware you about this precisely as there is two ways of doing this like you can make a soft resetting or a hard resetting, both procedure will let you enable to restore all the data to the phone. but the difference is like if you make a hard resetting to the phone all the currently stored data will be wiped out and factory data will be replaced with it.

Note: you should always make a backup first and then only go ahead with the same because as mentioned above you may lose all the data from the phone which will not be recoverable.

Though i am agree with the above user but still i don’t think resetting will help you anyway rather it would be better if you simply make reinstallation of the same firmware which is there in the another phone.