Thread: Dock touchpad works like a mouse on ASUS transformer prime TF201

Dock touchpad works like a mouse on ASUS transformer prime TF201

i purchase this ASUS transformer prime TF201 tablet and it also attached with the docking station. both the combinations works well to get gaming experience. My query is that when i try to works on touchpad of this dock tablet, it works like a mouse. its quite strange. Is this really good news or something else? can anybody explain more about it? Thanks.

re: Dock touchpad works like a mouse on ASUS transformer prime TF201

Yes, it works like a mouse and there is nothing uncommon on this touchpad. even it will be good for users who has been not knowledge about this tablet pc. Even common people can also us it for various reason. You can try this and check what things happen on it. This docking stations is being designed in that fashion that works to do this touchpad handling similar to mouse.

re: Dock touchpad works like a mouse on ASUS transformer prime TF201

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Yes, it works like a mouse and there is nothing uncommon on this touchpad. even it will be good for users who has been not knowledge about this tablet pc. Even common people can also us it for various reason. You can try this and check what things happen on it. This docking stations is being designed in that fashion that works to do this touchpad handling similar to mouse.
    You are absolutely correct. The same kind of experience, i also got on my docking station when i connect it to the asus transformer prime tablet and it really well for gaming purpose. this is well and hope many user really like it after checking tablet performance with connected docking station.