Thread: Any suggestion to keep or sell LG Optimus Black

Any suggestion to keep or sell LG Optimus Black

Hi guys I have recently purchase this phone as it was available on low cost and has high specs however ai ma now realizing that this phone is not the favorite among the developers as I can’t find any custom roms for this phone and I am big fan custom roms it been almost 1 month I have bought this phone i m actually so at the moment i m got offer by a colleague of mine on net to exchange his galaxy s i9000 by means of my LG Optimus Black so i require you people to help me on this I would be really glad to know this thanks

Re: Any suggestion to keep or sell LG Optimus Black

If you ask me I would suggest you should not except the offer by that guy to his galaxy S for your LG Optimus Black on the basis that LG Optimus Black doesn`t have so a lot dev support, LG Optimus Black it`s a great device plus in a short matter of time will acquire a lot more custom roms than we have right at this moment. I hve read some where that dev is working on the CM 7.1 now it`s remarkable just be patient,

I have already had the galaxy s i9000 and i was quite pleased ,however i have this similar feeling is for my new LG OPTIMUS BLACK furthermore i am able to wait for mui roms, cm7 roms plus afterward gingerbread update so I suggest just to wait for a while

Yeah I have also know about the CM7 and just wait for the complete CM7 don’t go on sudden rush on this you will wont regret

I am using Samsung Galaxy S2 even though GS2 beat it in each test

But for Some strange reason I favor the Optimus Black in addition to it will be so a lot better through Gingerbread so my advice is be serene like all of us

I believe you should stay LG Optimus Black it's immense plus contain a lot of native features that you don't require to download plus that to make those stuff that is screen shot still the factory rom, kernel, etc, is excellent I don't have none of those presently rooted it and works quite splendid in fact

If you are so very much eagar and love to play with roms then I woud suggest you better go with Google phones similar to the Nexus ones. or else, keep the OB.