Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LG Optimus black pending Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update

Re: LG Optimus black pending Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update

I agree, this is ridiculous. Given that we are on to ICS, any upgrade to Gingerbread is, well, useless. I too will avoid LG products like the plague. Another reason why LG phones are so incredibly hard to sell. I have sold numerous iPhones (4 and 4S) and Samsung products when I wanted something new. I cannot even give away the LGs.

Yeah this was awaiting for a sometime I was also looking for the same and apparently the LG Optimums Series are now actually will receiving the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update. The precise timing of the upgrades in every market might vary for the reason that of the different requirements in every country with regard to domestic operators as well as models. Check the precise upgrade schedule in your market. LG Optimus Black was set for November 28th for open models in Europe according to an article i have read.

For further query please check this link GINGERBREAD for LG Optimus Black with TELCEL MEXICO.

I read on the facebook that the Gingerbread for the LG Optimus Black is on progress. There is delay in the release date as there was some issue with the mandatory quality tests. They have not given next date but it will be release soon.

As far as i know 2.3 update for GB was released around 12th December but later on its found there was some problem with that update and because of that temporarily update is disabled and it will be available soon once problems will get resolved.

Regarding status of LG Optimus PH on Facebook, they have once again put the update for the testing purpose in order to give the user a hassle-free OS. So they didnt officially release it yet. It is still not confirmed whether the testing phase has finished or not. As far as information concern the update officially not available.

unsure Re: LG Optimus black pending Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update

Why do you think that the Android 2.3 version (GingerBread) is a useless version. I think the GingerBread Version is good in all aspects from my point of view. It was also shown that the upgradable version of the Android 2.3 for the LG Optimus black was going to be released on the end of the January month. I know that the LG is taking time to release the upgradable version of the Android 2.3. Many of the LG users are not satisfied by the LG because they have announced that the version will be available on the December but they delayed it. I hope the LG will take this in the consideration and make the upgradable version of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread.

I am also using LG Optimus Black from one month now I also want to update my Android operating system of my LG optimus black phone. I search on internet foe the Android 2.3 but I am unable to update my LG Optimus black because there is no updates are available for LG Optimus black it's really annoying. please inform me when the new updates for Android 2.3 will available for my LG Optimus. Hope the updates will available for my LG Optimus soon.

this is something non acceptable...the Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update has launched very long ago...you have that information my friend...that is why lg phones have less resale value...

according to me, i suppose that the Android 2.3 version is truly useful. also confirming to the customer care, if there are problems in the future, we can clear the solution as they are providing excellent backup of the phone and have a total replacement of it. so i would proceed forward in this case.

the android 2.3 update for LG p970 was released on 12th December, however there was problem in update for some people and because of this they have temporarily disable the access to update until they find the solution and resolve it.

LG has not yet upgraded to ICS. You might need to wait more. Till yet they are providing updates on Gingerbread only. I heard that LG might be going for Android 4.0 (ICS) OS for the coming Galaxy Nexus phone. I hope that the upcoming models might be equipped with most recent version of Android OS. Old devices will surely lack for the update.

This update is announced already and it was said by LG that it will be available in the movement. Luckily I had found the dates of update releases. For LG Optimus 2X it was released on 1st November 2011 and for LG Optimus 3D it was on 21st November 2011. And on 28th November 2011 for LG Optimus Black. I do not know the time of updates and even not sure that it still active today or not.

The android 2.3 update for LG p970 was released on 12th December, however there was problem in update for some people and because of this they have temporarily disable the access to update until they find the solution and resolve it.
    Android 2.3 update for LG released in Europe and not in India. LG released the Android 2.3 update for three device namely: LG Optimus 2X, LG Optimus 3D and LG Optimus Black in Europe. It's really disappointing, January and there is no update to gingerbread for the Optimus Black in all over.

One of the popular nationmultimedia site has been write interesting thoughts about this upgrade. Release date of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread Upgrade is being available on LG Optimus Black and LG Optimus 3D From February 1, 2012. Hence i hope we all can catch this android 2.3 gingerbread update on LG optimus black smartphone.

One of the popular nationmultimedia sites has been write interesting thoughts about this upgrade. Release date of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread Upgrade is being available on LG Optimus Black and LG Optimus 3D From February 1, 2012. Hence i hope we all can catch this android 2.3 gingerbread update on LG optimus black smartphone.

I have been searching for the same and below are the dates that has been mentioned on almost all of the site for the open models in Europe:
    • LG Optimus 2X:1st November, 2011
    • LG Optimus 3D:November 21st,2011
    • LG Optimus Black:November 28th, 2011

But I have still not found any official addressing a exact date for the LG Optimus Black in other countries, I hope that the date that you have mentioned might be true, just waiting for it!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast