Thread: LG Optimus black won't start

LG Optimus black won't start

I have been attempting to flash my phone and for that i have followed the below instructions. This was the first time i was flashing CM 7.
    • Root the phone
    • Install ROM Manager as well as ClockworkMod Recovery
    • Do a Nandroid backup! Mandatory
    • WIPE out everything
    • Download the ROM to SD Card
    • Install the ROM
    • At the end Optionally install the Google Add on

Among the above steps i could not able to find step or option to install ROM and the phone wasn't started normally. When i forcefully started the phone, it shows black screen at first and then LG logo but after that nothing. The phone didn't start at all.

Re: LG Optimus black won't start

I think I misspoke when I talked about FlashBoot, I spoke of this tutorial in "my lg optimus one will not turn !!!!", Indeed, it is in the application of this tutorial I removed my battery. Since then, It cannot even get me in the way "emergency" (vol down + home + power). Still, a black screen!

In principle, you have two options:
    • First You give the device back directly and asking New one (should still be under warranty - or?)
    • Second You are one of the dir flash ROMs buzzing around here and try again.

Option 1 is probably the best for amateurs, while Option 2 is more for the slightly more experienced users (not that you now must crack one should know what that flash and have otherwise good nerves when it's not even the same skin to If you consider Option 2, then look here at AndroidPIT under the appropriate forum

I tried to turn it on, but started the logo of LG, then the loading screen with the logo of Windows Phones and PUFF ... The screen goes black, the phone was extinguished, and after a few seconds, only to be restarted doing the same thing, namely lg logo, loading screen and reboot ad infinitum, and so I left it until relieved.

After the usual warnings how to remove and clean the battery contacts, and after wandering over the internet, I read the hard reset with the volume keys + camera + on I tried it, I saw a screen asking me if I wanted to reset, I did not want losing data after days of tweaking happy, I pulled back the top and tried to look for other solutions. The fact is that after other attempts, and after more than one time tried to turn on the phone and turn it off by disconnecting the battery, now when I try to take the phone off by pressing the reset button, I get the logo LG, wrote out Cold Boot , then goes out and starts to reboot repeatedly in the usual way.

It may be a malfunction of the display,,, but that does not bring you the sound of LG Home intrigues me.

I would take it to the store or call them, and I repaired. Since the LG Light did the Update.

I have exactly the same problem after that was battery which is empty and I then turn on comes the LG logo, then this animation telecom but without sound, then it stops vibrating brief and this telecom thing always comes back up after about 10 minutes of nothing more happens except that the four white-lit keys shine down yet, this helped me as tool lg unfortunately not forward it, were still only 10 minutes of wasted time, there is not one which can play just a new software?

If any problems arise when flashing, it is up to 99% of the users and not necessarily to the software. I even think the thinking is that many do (as well as in the PC industry) simply go out, without really knowing what they're doing (the best yet in connection with XDA Guide and lack of English proficiency).

Can you even as SmartFlash and NVFlash both work on one of the lowest levels of the device. Because I think a lot would have to be in a bad way even if no longer goes

To start SmartFlash need only refer to as the battery and then connect to the PC press the down volume, while not even think I will start the boot loader.

Your system meets all requirements of the manufacturer and is in perfect technical condition. It is currently the most current software version on your phone. Frequent cause for such failure is a defective memory card. Unfortunately you have not sent in your memory card with. Test your memory card or device may not allow you to check your memory card please. An exchange / conversion of one unit is in our service center not possible. Please make appropriate assert a claim against your dealer.

KDZ is for official roms, not the custom ROMs, if you have previously installed CM7 is that you have a recovery, then reboot into recovery (home + power + vol up and keep the buttons pressed until the appearance of custom recovery) and either restore your last backup, or the RoM reflashage CM7 with wipe data, cache, cache-dalvick.