Thread: Font app for LG Optimus black

Font app for LG Optimus black

I have used Font change program or apps in previous phones based on Symbain. Now i am switched toward the Android. Right now i am using the LG Optimus Black. i heard that there are plenty of applications available for Android phone for each and every one purposes. So is there any app for changing the font? I would like to see as many as fonts possible.

Re: Font app for LG Optimus black

In order to install new fonts in your phone you will certainly need following things:
    • A Rooted LGOS (ClockworkMod)
    • Your desired font as a TrueType font (. Ttf)
    • A file manager like Super Manager or Root Explorer

With "Font Changer" to change your font Rooted Android phone. Pretty much every phone on the market has the same font style for text display. What you could in Word for a long time, you can now do with the fonts on your mobile: change the font. Using the app "Font Changer" replace the default font with individual fonts. Also, over the color and size you can decide yourself and adapt it perfectly with the preview function. This application requires Android OS 1.6 or higher. On the download button you will be on Android Market forwarded through which you can install the software. To use the app, you have your Android phone is Rooten.

Of course to do this you will need permission to administrator or root permissions, which will cost you more often than the manufacturer's warranty. Nevertheless, more and more people apply root permissions on your Android smartphone.

If you find boring system fonts for Android, then you can apply your favorites. Realize, however that too much fantasy about 4-inch screens can be turned into a complete uselessness, but you can always go back. Once you have root permissions, there are several applications that allow you to change fonts. The two suggested by Android Authority , and we felt we were Font Changer and Type Fresh. The absence of fantasy in the title of the first image is the application itself which, nevertheless, does his dirty work. In addition to the fonts that the application Font Change brings with it you can add any TTF file to the folder. fontchanger and here you can use as system fonts.

Type Fresh is a bit 'closer to the user experience. It lets you do a full backup and restore fonts at any time, also if you have installed Explorer And you can go fishing TTF files wherever they are on your SD card