Thread: Samsung Focus S shows the Ghost images on display

Samsung Focus S shows the Ghost images on display

He guys I have recently bout this brand new phone and I think this is not the normal thing on the new phone . I and seeing ti on the email in the form of the icon like the plus within the circle plus while the keyboard shows there is a stripe around the middle of the letters on a white screen. I don’t know what is wrong but I guess this is the ghost image so is there anyone what know what is wrong with this and how I can be able to get rid of this I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: Samsung Focus S shows the Ghost images on display

Strange this is happening with your phone I don’t know what is it either but I didn’t see that thing on my phone are you sure that is ghost image may be something that you need to change on your setting to remove please post the reply if you find any solution you this

Even I had same problem with my phone following a some months of use of Samsung focus S it getting an icon that by no means goes away. I don’t know whether this is the similar stuff you are having , however I will say, that be very cautious with that amoled screen. This Just do not left your handset display on unless that is sitting on your desk with the home screen discharge away on high brightness. Seem nice. However yes, it appear awful if you end up having the email plus handset into your display for everyone to make note of the

I agree with you on this a the Focus display models were terrible as it was there all the time and there is no what that you will be able to get rid of it now I think after I pointed it out to them now no demo software anymore on their Windows Phone display model I believe that the burn-in doesn't put in even faster on the Samsung focus S

I dint understand what is the does anyone here care to explain me what it is and what does it do to phone to harm I wil be appreciating if anyone explain this to me thanks

Hey guys how to get rid of this will the hard reset remove this I would be like to know this before I do anything to this and can anyone tell me what harm this makes on my phone I would like to know this