Thread: Cannot use LG Optimus Black in mass storage mode

Cannot use LG Optimus Black in mass storage mode

Hello guys I have bought LG Optimus Black mobile phone and I am experiencing problem with this mobile phone. Now when I connect my LG Optimus Black mobile phone with my computer at that time I cannot use the phone in mass storage mode. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Cannot use LG Optimus Black in mass storage mode

I will suggest you that you should first turn off the LG Optimus Black mobile phone and after turning off the LG Optimus Black mobile phone you should remove the battery and after removing the battery you should insert the battery and then turn on the mobile phone again and after that you have to plug the LG Optimus Black mobile phone again in your computer and after that check whether you are able to connect the phone as mass storage or not.

If above solution does not help you then you should first try to connect your LG Optimus Black mobile phone with the different USB cable and after that you have to check whether you check whether you are able to enable the mass storage mode or not. if you are able to use the LG Optimus Black mobile phone in mass storage mode with different USB cable then it means problem is with your USB cable. If you are getting the same problem with the different USB cable also then something else is causing this problem.

You have to also check whether you have install the LG drivers in your computer or not. if you have not installed the LG drivers then first install the drivers and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you want to download the driver for the LG Optimus Black then you have to visit the official site of the LG and after that you have to download the drivers from that site and then install it in your computer and after installing the drivers you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you have installed the LG drivers in your computer and after that also if you are facing the same problem then you should firs uninstall the LG drivers from your computer and then you have to run the Ccleaner and after running the Ccleaner in your computer you need to restart the computer.

Now after that you have to install the LG drivers again in your computer and after installing the LG drivers again you will be able to connect the phone as mass storage in your computer.

Have you tried to connect your LG Optimus Black mobile phone with the different USB port in your computer? if you have not tried to connect your LG Optimus Black mobile phone with the different USB port then I will suggest you to connect the phone with the different USB port then check what is the result. Many times by connecting the device with the different USB port can solve the issue.

Well I will suggest you to connect your LG Optimus Black mobile phone with the different computer or laptop and after connecting your LG Optimus Black mobile phone with different computer or laptop you have to check whether you are able to connect the phone in the mass storage mode or not. if you are able to connect the mobile phone in the mass storage mode with different computer or laptop then problem is with your computer and if you are not able to connect the phone in mass storage mode with different computer also then it means problem is with the LG Optimus Black mobile phone.

First check this so that you can detect the exact problem.

I was also facing the problem with my LG mobile phone and my computer was not detecting the phone and then I have reinstalled the USB drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the USB drivers when I connect the phone with my computer again at that time I didn’t get same problem.

You can also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

I have tried to connect my LG Optimus Black mobile phone with different computer and with other computer also I was getting the same problem and I have also checked the device with different USB cable but the result was same. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. installing the drivers and connecting the LG Optimus Black mobile phone with different USB port doesn’t make any difference.

As you have mentioned that you are not able to connect the LG Optimus Black mobile phone in mass storage mode after connecting it with other computer also then that si why I would like t o tell you that you should take the back up of all the data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup you have to reset your LG Optimus Black mobile phone. After resetting the phone you have to connect the LG Optimus Black mobile phone again with your computer or laptop and then your problem will get solved. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If resetting the LG Optimus Black mobile phone does not help you to solve this problem then I think there is some fault in your mobile phone and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact the LG support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your device and then they will provide you solution.