Thread: How to change the Boot up animation of Samsung Transform Ultra

How to change the Boot up animation of Samsung Transform Ultra

I haven't done much rooting things so far. It seems to me that it the first time i have made a successful rooting on my smartphone. Yes. i am talking about the new Samsung phone, Transform Ultra. I have used the android phones before also but never done rooting thing. I am happy now. Now i would like to change the boot up animation of this smartphone. is there any way to do it?

Re: How to change the Boot up animation of Samsung Transform Ultra

The custom boot animations are increasingly used and appreciated in the cooked ROM on Android. There are many guides how to install a new splash screen (image of power of the phone), modify and customize the animation on every boot ROM. For all this you need android SDK along with the guide.

Every time you turn on your Smartphone will have a boot animation. This is similar to the animation that you see when you turn on your PC at home. You may not know it, but this animation can be adjusted. The following applications allow to replace the animation (for smartphones with Android 2.0 or higher). Attention: this application you first need to use your smartphone rooten (advanced).
    • Boot Animation Changer Lite - Change your boot animation with one click.
    • Boot Animation Manager - Choose from more than 150 boat animations.

The fact is' that an analysis of the SDK released by Google have already appeared in some applications and network functions of the new version of Android. One of them is the animation Boot. I heard that there are some APKs which are freely available for you to download, move to the SD card of your phone and install like any other application. Once the installation is finished you can set the wallpaper as any other. You can also set the speed and size in FPS.

First, check that you have all the requirements to change the animation:
    • Root
    • RootExplorer
    • Bootanimation

Now you must follow these steps:
    • Download and paste the animation that you like (the file bootanimation.zip) in your SD
    • Copy the animation using any file manager for Android
    • Go with RootExplorer system folder / media
    • Replace the original file bootanimation.zip with what you have initially chosen by animation that you like.

XDA has all the answers for you Android phone. Many are those who would like to change the image or animation when the phone boot but may not have the technical knowledge or inclination to do so. For this issue the one of the guy from XDA-developers has created a app: Bootanimation Installer. The application allows you to easily:
    • Backup the current animation
    • Ability to insert a new animation
    • Show a preview of a new animation

On the XDA site you can find many animations have already created by other users.

The Boot Android animation is animation that occurs when you turn on your Android smartphone and is contained in a file called bootanimation.zip present in the system partition of your phone (the root of your memory), for example in the / system / Average phone's internal memory. Be careful because this route is not usually visible, it can be seen only through an application in the market called Root Explorer.

As far as my knowledge concern the file bootanimation.zip file contains all the information we need to start the animation startup, the mobile phone. So it is on this file we need to intervene if we want to change the animation.

We recommend that you always do, and I stress always, a backup copy of files to combine in order to avoid irreparable damage.