Thread: How to turn off 4G and find my phone option in Samsung Focus S

How to turn off 4G and find my phone option in Samsung Focus S

Nice phone with the greater spec that why I have bought this phone for me how ever I would like to know the technique to How to turn off 4G and find my phone option in this phone as I was just hoping to save some extra battery on the phone but shutting of the 4G on my phone and find my phone also I would be really glad anyone her would help me on this thanks

Re: How to turn off 4G and find my phone option in Samsung Focus S

I don’t have the Samsung Focus S but I am using the mango os and kind of know this operating system and I can tell you the thing you are looking for is in the settings what you require all you need to be is be familiar with your handset.

I am sorry clearly I do not understand what you meant to say here but can you please elaborate the exact setting that is required to do for turn off 4G and find my phone option I would be really appreciating this

As far as I know there is no such setting in the Samsung focus S as I own one and actually as every but I failed to find any setting. By the way this is not real 4G so I don't imagine you be able to turn it off since I believe it uses the similar radio. The merely technique to turn it off is to turn off data. But I am not sure though I may be wrong

I don’t think that You have battery saver option that will help you the turns off the data which in turn saves the battery? or else any kind of the Mobile Network or Cellular which you able to turn off data below settings and the same is with the find my phone or location under setting?

I guess everybody of us having the same problem and we all have similar settings that does not include this .

If you are thinking of to disable 4G, while keeping 2G or 3G then I would suggest that There's actually no point in doing so because disabling 4G is not wise as , AT&T's 4G is actually only 3G. except you need to use the Edge, you can do nothing on this problem as far as I know

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadran View Post
    If you are thinking of to disable 4G, while keeping 2G or 3G then I would suggest that There's actually no point in doing so because disabling 4G is not wise as , AT&T's 4G is actually only 3G. except you need to use the Edge, you can do nothing on this problem as far as I know
    That ok if it turn to Edge as I am just quite like to have the longer battery life then the usual it does . I don't make use of the internet that much other than email so I won’t be worrying about this but i would surly want to know that is there anyone who know how to do this

I also want to know this as I I tried the whole thing and also had the diagnosis menu before asking this so I am not expecting and stupid answer like the above post
    I can tell you the thing you are looking for is in the settings what you require all you need to be is be familiar with your handset.
    however it look as if that there is a fresh edition with mango that has dissimilar inputs than the previous one so *#2263# doesn't do nothing.

Even me feels the same way does anybody familiar with the latest technique of input achieve this ? on some occasion I have extra work days than others moreover might akin to the increase the battery life for some longer time and the EDGE connection out here is well again in place of the 3G or 4G so I am guessing that this will assist the battery a plenty

I am really sorry to say this that there is no way that you can do this to best of my information, there's no technique to make a Window Phone 7 handset to work on the on edge. They did not kept this option on the OS itself beside you need not have to worry about the battery life it is in fact better and if you use 3G or even on 4 G it will be good all the time. Better doesn’t make any difference

I am really sorry to say this that at the present there is no way to shut the switch for the 4g plus there however the simple technique to deactivate this would be go round the location services. But the 4G now a days on any services draw is less battery as if 3G plus 4G radio is the similar radio so no extra battery draw there and regarding the Find my phone it is just using data assemble by position services while it is used via other programs so no extra battery dear there rather. Also

I don’t know whether this would be work or not but i fount that if turning off location services and the feedback for the buttons has made my battery last like 5 billion times longer. im at 49% and my last charge was about 15 hrs ago