Thread: Will Windows Laptop prove to be better?

Will Windows Laptop prove to be better?

i was using dell previously, i didn't work well for me, so i tried another and purchased acer, which had battery issues and i used to charge now and then. i want to know about the windows laptop as i am ready for a replacement. usually i require a like a matt screen. and the weight doesn't mean lot for me as i don't have to take it everywhere and using for household purposes. so please suggest me that whether, windows laptop will prove to be better by my side. high graphics will be more preferable.

Re: Will Windows Laptop prove to be better?

i think the top brands which i will consider buying according to your specifications can be
    Lenovo IdeaPad
    Dell Inspiron
    HP Pavilion
    Dell Vostro
    Toshiba Satellite.

i can specify accordingly based on your mentioned configurations. if you wish for a good battery life you can opt for a a Sandy Bridge CPU. if you wish for Matte screen, you should get the business model and also for the reliability. and as you mentioned better vertical resolution than 1080 pixels, it is something difficult to what you are looking for.

it depends on which brand are you particular, there is a lot of choice in terms of laptops, and depends lonely on the configurations you like. better go those giving the warranty on products for more time, and also assures maximum support for your laptop. if its your primary concern looking into business laptops for reliability could be a better choice.HP Probooks are with good track records .up gradation to an Elitebook can be done if you rise your budget. more refined appearance and higher quality resolution can be other features.

i think Dell Vostro can be a good choice to buy with. i contacted the service center and there services served well and good. they apart from this provide an extended warranty for their product. as the drawback of it that it does not carry batteries. also about the Dell Studio 15" laptop which is been rock solid. No issues for it till now what so ever.