Thread: Samsung Focus S has Low Alarm Volume

Samsung Focus S has Low Alarm Volume

it been only a week that is have purchased this phone and notice a fault already I've observe that while setting the alarm the volume is actually very loud while selecting alarm tones, however as soon as the actual alarm start ringing the volume actually goes a considerably lower I don’t know what is reason for this but I am guessing this is because of the increasing gradually feature of this phone however it is not at all increase although I think I do not wait long enough to observe this is there anyone who can give me a clear picture on this I would be really glad to know this

Re: Samsung Focus S has Low Alarm Volume

I do not see any kind of fault on the alarm in fact it is lat better then the my old HTC Arrive thing there must be some problem on your phone you better get it checked

I have checked it and on the first occasion the alarm just goes off, it plays the alarm cycle no less than three times, after that stops for may be second and afterward starts up over again. It looks as if similar to the 2nd time it get actually very loud, surely a lot louder than doesn't matter what the handset volume is kept on at.

Hey I think it will be kept on the increasing mode that will make the volume increasing step by step and at the end it will be playing louder you might need to look on the alarm behavior just post back the result of that

I don’t have the Samsung focus S with me but I can suggest you an app that can help you

you may require to take a look on the alarm apps that might contain additional options.

If you ask me I would definitely suggest you to have Music Alarm Clock

However It is kind of consume the battery a lot yet it still works.

i first thought this is only me but after seeing this thread i think that it might be the phone issue i have looked all the phone alarm setting but still it is not working can any one here tel me is there any app available for the alarm separately i would glad to know this thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Hey I think it will be kept on the increasing mode that will make the volume increasing step by step and at the end it will be playing louder you might need to look on the alarm behavior just post back the result of that
    You are absolutely correct and if you notice for a while the volume of the alarm will get louder the longer you wait trough cycles.