Thread: After removing battery my Samsung Focus S is dead

After removing battery my Samsung Focus S is dead

This is really strange I just shut down the phone and then just remove the battery that it after that when I put the battery back on the phone but the phone is not starting again don’t know the reason just removed the battery to check the IMEI number . there is no issue with the battery that I am sure as I already checked it on my friend Samsung focus s and it working just fine so I guess I have to replace this phone permanently is there any one here who has this kind of problem and get it solved it already thanks

Re: After removing battery my Samsung Focus S is dead

I don’t know whether this is going to work or not but it worth a shot there is two option that you can do that is

• Just Press down the power button unless you sense the phone vibrate
    • Or just plug it in to a charger it must automatically start the phone

Hop this would work for you thanks

Thanks for the reply I have had use the both above method but none of these works for me on my phone it is in my guess completely dead is there anyone here who can assist me on this I am really annoyed by this now at the moment I'm going to replace it tomorrow, I am thinking to get it to the HTC Titan plus make up my mind among the two I am going now

Do you get the HTC Titan I would like to know how it is compare to Samsung focus s actually I am also planning to buy a windows mobile but a bit confused with between the Samsung and HTC

I would suggest you don’t go for the HTC Titan in place of the Samsung focus s as The HTC Titan absolutely does not have the display as big as in compare to the Samsung focus s , however the only thing so as to truly turned me off was how far separately the front 3 buttons were so I guess you should stay with the Samsung focus s

Indeed you are right I just came back in an hour for a shop was just checking the HTC Titan and notice that that it actually has the smaller display as compare to the Samsung Focus S I will definitely go for my previous model instead of this

Totally reasonable also agree with you on this , however, and are what are used to press the buttons on my HD7 and sometimes I see myself instead of hitting back at home or at home rather than search. A bit of disturbance, however can easily overlook. Love Titan. Though