Thread: What new in extra settings update for Samsung Focus S

What new in extra settings update for Samsung Focus S

Hi guys

I have been using this phone for a while now and I actually very much impressed by the specs of this phone but I have on question for you guys that is today I got the prompted for update I want to know the update that we receive previously was made the auto intensity a lot useful , and less irritating so what does this new update contain in it can any one of you here be able to tell me I would be really glad to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: What new in extra settings update for Samsung Focus S

Even I have the same question does anyone here know what is new in this update that I made available to this phone I would be really appreciating this if any one can provide any info on this thanks

Just today I updated and frankly I feel no different on this update yet but will provide any info on this if I find something but right now it is just that old looks may be didn’t figure out it yet but Will try to get back with a few details.

I have just got this extra settings update on my phone I the fact that it has made change my auto-brightness. It was irritating earlier but now it got lot better to me. Particularly while see into outlook. My phone use to alter the brightness frequently and that was noticeable and the earlier update didn't look as if to do something for me however this one absolutely did. Also I believe they altered it from 'Extra Setting' to 'Extra Settings'. But now if they can presently repair the keyboard lag as well as touch lag while we plugged in, the device will be great hope this will be done as soon as possible I would be really be most happiest customer of Samsung Focus S

I did not have this update yey on my phone but I have read somewhere that this update has covered Auto Display Intensity, Key Vibration Feedback and Echo Cancellation and this update is in fact being state as an application instead of a firmware feature in that it was updated through the Marketplace not sure that this is true but that what I read on the site when I was trying to find some detail on this updates

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I have just got this extra settings update on my phone I the fact that it has made change my auto-brightness. It was irritating earlier but now it got lot better to me. Particularly while see into outlook. My phone use to alter the brightness frequently and that was noticeable and the earlier update didn't look as if to do something for me however this one absolutely did. Also I believe they altered it from 'Extra Setting' to 'Extra Settings'. But now if they can presently repair the keyboard lag as well as touch lag while we plugged in, the device will be great hope this will be done as soon as possible I would be really be most happiest customer of Samsung Focus S
    All that and I have also notited that the high fidelity app updated thought agree to you that keyboard lag and touch lag should be rectified hope this would be done soon enough

Hi guys
    I have Samsung Focus Flash phone and I like to ask whether this phone have this extra settings update also cause at the moment I am unable to find any . I am not certain but I think it should be coming with the Samsung Focus S together is that anyone here can confirm on this I would be really glad to know this thanks

Even I have also thought so but my research lead me that until now the updates have just available to the Samsung Focus S and not the Samsung Focus Flash and abou the stuff that this covered, no one have any clue on this . what everyone knew is this update is not to change any settings but it was expected to a fix bug or a analysis to observe if it can be achieve .

Just of curiosity I believe If those setting were made into the firmware, it might needed a firmware support as well as update rollout and all new Focus S may have to start from the scratch and obtain the update while the user first plugs into Zune. That why it is made and an app, so it does not need the carrier consent process for firmware updates, only the Microsoft has to support for app update, plus the app will previously be up to date while first installed throughout device activation.

Hey this is the great update as my display look as if it is brighter on the update. Auto dimmer look as it further steady as well . Not certain regarding the positioning update so far I will do a few more GPS testing while I am returning home

I have just did the update and saw that the high fidelity position plus extra setting did an update! anybody observe what altered? The settings are just similar,I think only the bug has been fixed