Thread: Is Gorilla Glass there in Samsung Focus S?

Is Gorilla Glass there in Samsung Focus S?

Hello friends, I want to know that the Samsung Focus S is having the Gorilla Glass or not. So please tell me about it. I do not think that the phone might be having the Gorilla Glass; it might be the normal glass for the phone. So what you have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Is Gorilla Glass there in Samsung Focus S?

The Samsung Focus S is having the Gorilla Glass, I have searched on the internet and also I have seen some of the video on the internet that the Samsung Focus S is having the Gorilla Glass. SO the Gorilla Glass is there on the phone.

Gorilla Glass is been available on all the latest Smartphone which are been coming to the market and also the Gorilla Glass is been added by companies and the Glass is been the best for the touch screen phone, so if you are going for the good and also better smartphones and you not getting the Gorilla Glass on it then it is not worth to purchase the phone.

I also agree what the above user have told and the Samsung Focus S is having the Gorilla Glass and the phone can been with the Glass and when you will use it you might be able to come to know about it.

I wanted to say that the Gorilla Glass is not there on the phone and also the specification which you are been seeing on the internet all those sites are been talking about the Samsung Flash mobile and it is not talking about the Samsung Focus S. So I wanted to tell that you better be clear and also you better check for the appropriate phone and also you will be able to know when the phone is been taken by anyone and then you might be able to get the answer of the question and also you will be able to get it.

I wanted to say to the above user that you are totally wrong about the phone, I had a talk with one of the executive of the Samsung mobiles, he has told me that the Samsung Focus S comes with the Gorilla Glass, so I would like to say that you need to get it checked and you might be able searching for some other phone which is not having the Gorilla Glass. So you better check it properly.

I am using the Samsung Focus S and I know better than the other might be knowing about the phone, well the phone comes with the Gorilla Glass and also you will be able to get the correct information from the Samsung official site, or when you go to purchase the phone then you will be able to get the clear details of the phone so I think you might be clear with the Gorilla Glass of the phone.

I was also having the confusion about the phone that the phone is having the Gorilla Glass or not, well I am not clear with the confusion which is been clear and I will be going for the phone.

I think it is not there and also you might get the information if someone has use the phone and founded the screen to be the Gorilla Glass or not, so better be clear when you use the phone.