Thread: clicking sound from swype keyboard in Samsung Transform Ultra

clicking sound from swype keyboard in Samsung Transform Ultra

HI, I have recently got the phone and in which I have installed the swype keyboard application but I am not sure what could be the problem but whenever I make use of that keyboard I used to get the clicking sound. And the only way to resolve this is to reboot the phone once, but after sometime again I starts getting the same thing. And the worst thing over here is like sometimes the sound either is extremely dim or not enabled at all. Is there anybody over here having similar issue with the phone? Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: clicking sound from swype keyboard in Samsung Transform Ultra

It might be possible as there could be some option to make the sound disable for the keyboard, thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to fist check whether there is some option to get it disable or not. So that you can have idea at least whether there is some problem with the device or what.

It might be possible as there could be some option to make the sound disable for the keyboard, thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to fist check whether there is some option to get it disable or not. So that you can have idea at least whether there is some problem with the device or what.
    I don't use swipe, however I don't have any issues with sound, but I wish the speeker could get louder. But still I am agree with the above user and would like to suggest you the same thing as suggested above.

No I have tried everything as there isn’t any such option in the application to disable the sound while we type and I think this could be something different. Any more suggestion left?

See I am not sure what could be the problem but still wanted to let you know that you should try to reinstall the application once again in the phone and see whether you are getting any variation or not, because according to me there could be some problem with the application that you have installed. Thus while doing this should make sure as you have uninstalled the application first and then only try to install another one.

But apart from that you can have another option as well, like you should try to clear the cache of the application first and then try with the reinstallation, though I don’t think it would be helpful but still you can try for sure.