Thread: Does Samsung Focus S support NFC?

Does Samsung Focus S support NFC?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the Samsung Focus S supports the NFC or not. I have seen that many of the website saying that the phone supports NFC. I do not believe that the Windows Phone 7 will support the NFC. So can anyone explain that it is true or not. If you have any information about it. Thank you.

Re: Does Samsung Focus S support NFC?

I do not think that the NFC will be there in the phone, I think that the NFC will be implanted in the phone in the 2012. So you will be able to have that in the phone, if the NFC is in the phone and also enabled then you will be able to use it. I found it funny when I have heard that the NFC is been added on to the Samsung Focus S phone and the Mastercard has already made RIM the official sponsor for the phone. I think that the RFID jammer will be the huge backup for the phone and also for the company.

I also not agree with the NFC is been supported in the phone and also you will be able to use it. I was hearing that you will be able to have NFC in the phone in the next year and also you will be getting in the entire windows phone.

Samsung Focus S support NFC, that is true, I have heard and had a talk with the customer service center of the Samsung and they have told the NFC is been added to the phone and now you will be able to pay the payment from the windows phones, so if you are going for the phone then you will be able to get the NFC in the phone and also do the payment from the phones.

Even I was not believing earlier and when I have gone through the Samsung office and had a word about the phone, and then they have told me about the NFC in the phone. So I think you will have it in the phone and also you will be able to enjoy it.

You might be hhavr to get the software or any application to run the NFC file and also you will be able to play those files on the phone. So you better get the application for you and also for your phone.