Thread: Unable to download game loft games for Samsung Transform Ultra

Unable to download game loft games for Samsung Transform Ultra

- HI, I have recently purchased a mobile as i have mentioned in the title, but i am not able to determine as whether there could be some problem with the game that i am downloading or with the mobile. As I have tried downloading that game several time but still getting same problem. is there anybody over here having same mobile please let me know what could be the problem here. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download game loft games for Samsung Transform Ultra

Are you getting problem with the game that you are trying to download from the game loft or with every game? Because see it might be possible as there could be some problem with the file that you are trying to download to you your mobile, moreover to this please let me know whether you are getting problem with any particular game or with almost each and every game from there?

You should first make sure whether the file that you are about to download is compatible with the phone you have otherwise obviously it will give you error for sure and you’ll not be able to do anything regarding the same. See it would be better if you simply let us know perfectly whether you are getting any error or something or what exactly is happening.

If I am not wrong then according to me you must have to have 800x400 screen resolution in order to play the games from the gameloft.

Thus you should make sure whether you have that resolution in your mobile and then only download the game from there.

you should check whether the phone you are having is listed in their list or not, because if they haven’t added the mobile yet then you’ll not be able to download the games from there.

Are you getting problem with the game that you are trying to download from the game loft or with every game? Because see it might be possible as there could be some problem with the file that you are trying to download to you your mobile, moreover to this please let me know whether you are getting problem with any particular game or with almost each and every game from there?

You should first make sure whether the file that you are about to download is compatible with the phone you have otherwise obviously it will give you error for sure and you’ll not be able to do anything regarding the same. See it would be better if you simply let us know perfectly whether you are getting any error or something or what exactly is happening.
    No I am not getting any kind of error or something but just unable to download the games from there and that’s why was just about to confirm as whether this is possible to download the game from there or not.

why don’t you download the game from the android market itself? Because I think that could be far much better option over here, as at least you can download the games which Is intended for the mobile you have. And obviously I am agree with the above user as you must have to that good screen resolution and the hardware in order to play those games.

I am not getting why you are not able to download the games from there, though I have different phone but still I can download the games from that site as well.

But still I have always noticed as the games that we download from the android market use to work perfectly compare to the other downloaded games, since I have quitted downloading any content from any other third party website, rather I use to download everything from the android market only.