Thread: Browser gets stuck in Samsung Focus S

Browser gets stuck in Samsung Focus S

Someday before I have purchased Samsung Focus S mobile phone and in my mobile phone I have windows phone 7.5 OS and I am experiencing problem with my mobile phone. Now whenever I try to load any website in my Samsung Focus S at that time Browser gets stuck. Please tell me what should do o to solve this problem.

Re: Browser gets stuck in Samsung Focus S

According to me you should first open the browser in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and after opening the browser you have to go to the settings and you have to check all the settings are ok or not. If you find anything wrong with the setting then you should change the setting and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I will suggest you to download any other browser in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and after downloading any other browser you have to open that browser and after opening the browser you have to check whether you are able to load the page or not. I think after installing the new browser your problem will get solved. you should try this solution and then let me know.

According to me you should download the Opera for your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and after downloading the Opera in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone you have to install that in your mobile phone and after opening the opera browser you have to try to load the pages and then check whether you are getting the same issue or not?

If above solution does not help you and after trying the above solution then you should download the opera from the official site of the opera website and after downloading the opera from the official site you have to install it in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and then you need to check whether page loads or not.

If you are facing same problem with other browser also then problem is with the Samsung Focus S mobile phone.

I will suggest you to contact the network operator service which you are using in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone and after that you have to do all the internet setting again in your device and after doing all the setting again in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone you have to reboot the device and after rebooting the device you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

As you have said that I have to do all the internet setting again in my Samsung Focus S mobile phone and after that I have done same thing in my Samsung Focus S mobile phone and then my problem get solved. Now after that I have installed the opera and after that when I try to load the page at that time it does nothing, what should I do to solve this issue?

If anyone have solution then please help me.

If you are not able to use the Opera in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone then you should first uninstall the Opera from your mobile phone and after uninstalling the opera mobile phone from your mobile phone you have to restart the Samsung Focus S mobile phone and after that you have to install the opera browser in your mobile phone again. Now after installing the opera browser in your Samsung Focus S mobile phone again you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

As far as I know after reinstalling the opera in your mobile phone your problem will surly get solved. I am telling you this because I was also facing the same problem and then I have tried this solution and then my problem gets solved.

Have you tried to solve this problem by installing the Opera from the official site? If you have not tried then you should install the opera from the official site of the opera and after installing the Opera you have ot check whether your problem solved or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

If you are still facing the same issue after trying all the possible solution then you should try to solve this problem by resetting the Samsung Focus S mobile phone. First take the backup of all the data and after taking the back up of all the data reset the device and then your problem might get solved.