Thread: Provide Asus Transformer Prime with Honeycomb since Ice cream sandwich a red herring

Provide Asus Transformer Prime with Honeycomb since Ice cream sandwich a red herring

there are lots of people who are talking about the ICS on the Asus Transformer Prime. I don’t know why it is not shipped with the ICS. It seems to be the great deal if it shipped with ICS. If it is not possible then they should provide the Honeycomb with the device itself. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Provide Asus Transformer Prime with Honeycomb since Ice cream sandwich a red herring

I have come to know that the Google has sent some of the ICS engineers to ASUS to help them so that they can set up on this particular tablet Asus Transformer Prime. If that is the case we are supposed to have the top notch of the version of ICS when it supposed to available in the market. Well I am not upgrading the Honeycomb until and unless there will not be Flash support for the same.

Re: Provide Asus Transformer Prime with Honeycomb since Ice cream sandwich a red herring

Well I am wondering that Honeycomb will not be ever called rock solid or mature as soon as we will get the ICS in the market.

If I am not wrong the Google is supposed to spend lots of money to optimizing the ICS rather than that of the fixing the issue into the Honeycomb. As the Google is supposed to be the numerous occasions and the Honeycomb was the stop gap measure to get the something running on the tablet. It was supposed to mark till the ICS is released.
    Personally I am wondering that Asus Transformer Prime will have the better performance on the Honeycomb. But it will be an awesome experience with ICS.

Another thing which you would like to know that Nvidia is helping Asus to optimize Tegra 3 for the Ice cream sandwich.

So I have figure out that the Asus, Google and Nvidia are working together to develop the most awesome software available which will release on the latest hardware. Also will not have the clucky software which have been made by the Asus which will make the same great successful tablet. I will not be care less if the update is coming out after the releasing of the HC on the tablet. Personally I am thinking that marketing with the Honeycomb is seems to be the bad idea.

Well I am expecting that the ICS will give the good speed boost and the hardware will be the finally have the software to work together with. Honeycomb will not be able to get the advantage of the Tegra 3. I don’t want releasing of ICS with the above mentioned tablet. I will go for ICS once I have get the user review which are being made on the final product and what people are feeling on the product. So far Android tablets are having an issue while running with HC and there is some issue with the same. if they have provided ICS update after some times than its ok for me.