Thread: There is only one speaker in Asus Transformer Prime

There is only one speaker in Asus Transformer Prime

Well I am looking to get Asus Transformer Prime. I know that it is having great features. But the only thing which I wanted to talk is that it is having only one speaker. No doubt it is loud enough. However there is no stereo sound effect on the device. It is quite necessary to have stereo sound effect while gaming of watching movie on the same. what do you thinking in this particular matter.

Re: There is only one speaker in Asus Transformer Prime

I know that there are lots of people who are claiming about the above mentioned thing. I am wondering that Speakers of this particular device would be superior than that of the pervious products.

On the several places I have found it is having Stereo speakers with couple of speakers. I have seen some of the images of the device and I have seen one speaker only. Also into the manual the same thing I have noticed. It could be possible that they have placed the speakers side by side on the device. However products of Asus are supposed to get good review for the sound of the device.

It seems to be the guess work from the my end. Well I am wondering that number 14 I supposed to be the speaker grill. So far I have not seen any other image in which I have noticed any other speaker grill. I am guessing after observing the images.

Well according to me it seems to be the single speaker and it supposed to be ported in the same way. I have also seen the official specification on the official website which is saying that it is having the Stereo Speakers. One speakers should be stated as a Mono Speaker and there is more likely o above mentioned specification to be correct rather than that of making guess after looking on the one page of the manual.

Well I was wondering which is along on the smaller and more limited scale. Hence it is one speaker if you see technically and it supposed to described as Stereo. In case the sound is 'ported' than it supposed to be directed on the some kind of form to produce the left and right channels. Well we have to see that what kind of the job the Asus engineers have done into the quality of audio.
    If I am not wrong the manufacturer of the product have put lots of efforts to improve the audio quality on prime. It is not necessary to equate better stereo separation given limited amount of the internal space.

The sound of this particular device is having great sound effect and you should purchase the above mentioned device as tablet rather than that of the home theatre system. There should not be any issue if 1 speaker is provided and sound is great.