Thread: which color's Asus Transformer Prime you prefer?

which color's Asus Transformer Prime you prefer?

is there anybody made a preorder for this mentioned device? because i wanted to know which colors are available and which color you guys prefer to have for this device, and please let me know why that exactly.

And apart from this do all the website provides different color’s device? Because i have noticed that some of the websites only have the gold color and not that grayed one, in fact i am not aware which one available even? Anyways any suggestions regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: which color's Asus Transformer Prime you prefer?

Yeah you are right as the device can be available in two different colors that’s grey and gold, but still this could be exclusively your own opinion to have one of the color. Nevertheless, as far as my personal opinion is concern you should get the gold one rather than the grey, because with the golden one you can have very good appearance of the tablet.

If you have a glance on the grey tablet, it is still look like ordinary tablets rather another one looks like something extra ordinary.

Though I prefer Gold, because I think that fingerprints would be more visible on the darker grey color. If you wanted to have proper idea about the devices you should visit the amazon for the same so that you can have better idea as they have mentioned pictures of both the tablet.

guys since you have mentioned the color as gold and grey but still It's not gray and it's not gold, not truly. One is extremely white-goldish, which looks immense on 3D renders like the ones up on Amazon, but real life photos of it don't craft it look that enormous. The 'grey' one is in fact amethyst, which is kind-of desiderated blue-purple thing. I can't personally actually make up my mind prior to seeing the devices in actual life, or at least observe many photos of it in real life conditions, since trust me, the deliverables are not precise to the definite colors.