Thread: Does durability can be achieved with the case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Does durability can be achieved with the case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

HI, I am about to have this Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime but before that i was having a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and with that I never had any qualms with toss it into my messenger bag or backpack and it was just because of the ultra-slim roocase. So was thinking to have such case for this prime as well. But still the thing that i am not getting is like can we achieve durability with such cases? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Does durability can be achieved with the case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Obviously you can achieve durability of the device by putting it in to the case, but off course over here you should also make sure whether the case is well comfortable with the device. Because if suppose the device will be in the hard shell then obviously it will broke once smashing with some hard thing, thus it would be better if you simply get the case which is ultra-slim roocase as you have mentioned in the question as well.

Re: Does durability can be achieved with the case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Obviously, you can achieve durability of the device by putting it in to the case, but off course over here you should also make sure whether the case is well comfortable with the device. Because if suppose the device will be in the hard shell then obviously it will broke once smashing with some hard thing, thus it would be better if you simply get the case which is ultra-slim Roocase as you have mentioned in the question as well.
    Though I am, agree with the above user but still i personally believe as it would be better if you simply get a screen protector for the device because that is the only most important thing with regards to such 10.1 tablets. Because see if you get a shell or case for the device then it could provide security to the body only but not to the screen, so what if that gets broken?

See issue is like if suppose now with such hard case if you drop your bag on a hard floor with the Prime in it, maybe it could broke. So obviously this is once again worthless having this things, thus i would like to recommend you that you should buy a neoprene case for the tablet

See i have mentioned the IMAGE of the same so that you could have better idea about the same, in fact if you make a Google search you can get the result over there as well.

I was also thinking about the same, but still i am not sure from where can i have this screen protector? I have tried finding it but still i am not getting where can i have it.

I was also thinking about the same, but still i am not sure from where can i have this screen protector? I have tried finding it but still i am not getting where can i have it.
    Have you tried ZAGG for the same? because i think they are the only good source from where you can simply have very good product for your device. i don’t know whether you have heard about the invisible shield for the product you have, but you should search about the same over there.

I am not sure about this because i have heard that such products are only made for the mobile phone thus you may have to get some précised information regarding the same.