Thread: How is the battery life of Samsung Transform Ultra?

How is the battery life of Samsung Transform Ultra?

Hello friends, I have heard the Samsung Transform Ultra phone is great and the battery life of the phone is great. So I wanted to know that anyone has tried the Samsung Transform Ultra and how is battery life of the phone. So please tell me about it, as I wanted to know about the battery life of the phone. Thank you.

Re: How is the battery life of Samsung Transform Ultra?

The battery life of the phone is good, I have heard that the Continuous Usage Time of the phone is up to 7 hours, so I do not know that the phone really works for that particular time and also no one is having the time to check it that the phone works for 7 hours even after the using it continuously.

First, it takes forever to charge the battery of the phone. I have put the phone on to the charging and after a couple of hours later it is showing me 90%. When the battery is fully charged then I get about 6 hours of checking email occasionally and also a couple of conversations for around 20 minutes. When I have plug out the phone then the battery of the phone has been reduced below 90% in less than 20 minutes. Before this phone I was using the Motorola Droid 1, the mass was not stellar but there did not last nearly 50% longer than that of transformation.

I do not know about the battery, but if you ask about the phone then I would say that the phone is really awesome and also the phone is mixed with the touch screen and the QWERTY keyboard, so the phone is cool and also great to use it.

I am having the Samsung Transform Ultra and the battery life is good and I really enjoying the phone. I was earlier using the Samsung prevail, the battery life of the phone is not good and also the battery comes down quickly, whereas the battery of the Samsung Transform Ultra does not comes down and also I uses the phone whole, like check mails, playing games, then also the phone is good with the battery. So if you are going for the phone as per the battery of the phone then it will be a great deal and also you will be enjoy using the phone.

I have also heard from most of the users that the battery life of the phone is good and also the usage of the battery is good, where you can use the phone continuously for 6-7 hours in a day, so overall the battery life of the phone is good for such type of the smartphones.

The battery of the phone is good and also if you have purchased the phone then you will be able to experience the good battery of the phone and also you might be happy with the phone also.