Thread: Hulu plus & netflix apps on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.

Hulu plus & netflix apps on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.

hi all, i am having Nook Tablet with HD Netflix HD Hulu Plus, and i am very happy with that. but recently i heard about the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. can here anyone tell me that Will the Prime be able to have Hulu plus & netflix apps working?? please reply me back about this if here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Re: Hulu plus & netflix apps on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.

OK, for that i will say that i am not sure that Hulu Plus will work with this or not. but i am sure about the Netflix, this because netflix support 3.2 and 4.0.1+.

in this cause, i will say that this is totally depend on the Netflix and Hulu plus. i am not sure here that they will work with the ICS not, this is because according to there record, they are making very slow changes, for that i am not sure that Netflix and Hulu will support on the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime or not. but i also agree with the above users comment that says netflix support 3.2 and 4.0.1+. and this will support the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. lets see that what Asus will do for this. i think that here also the main question is that what ICS wants?? this is because if they want then only netflix and HUlu will support this tablet else not.

Hey all, thanks for telling me about this. i am asking for this things because i am thinking for getting the new Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, and this will be very nice if they are going to support for using Hulu plus & netflix apps.

But dude, how can you be sure in this case that Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, will support the Hulu plus & netflix apps?? i am not sure that this table will support this or not. but really this willl be very happy for us if they are going for making the support for the Hulu plus & netflix apps.