Thread: Does Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime running ice cream sandwich update?

Does Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime running ice cream sandwich update?

I am wondering as whether the device is running ICS update or still the previous version, because i have seen on some of the website as the device is running Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system. Is there anybody over here having précised information regarding the same?

I am quite confused whether shall i get this device or not, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Does Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime running ice cream sandwich update?

Have you visited their official website for the same? because i personally believe as you can have the précised information only from their official website, and if they have mentioned like the device comprises ICS update so obviously you could have it in your device.

Thus first you should try to visit their official website for the same, and off course do mentioned the same over here as well. You can have all the information from here.

Though i am agree with the above user as there is option for the same like you should try to contact the service center for the same, as they could also provide you the exact information regarding the same.

Have you visited their official website for the same? because i personally believe as you can have the précised information only from their official website, and if they have mentioned like the device comprises ICS update so obviously you could have it in your device.

Thus first you should try to visit their official website for the same, and off course do mentioned the same over here as well. You can have all the information from here.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion dude, but still when i checked the LINK you have mentioned i didn’t got any such information regarding the operating system in the device. but still i think it would be the same which i am thinking right now.

Hey thanks for the suggestion dude, but still when i checked the LINK you have mentioned i didn’t got any such information regarding the operating system in the device. but still i think it would be the same which i am thinking right now.
    see this is quite clear thing, don’t know why guys you are not aware about the same but you’ll get the device with the Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system, but moreover to this you can have option to update the OS with the newer android 4.0 and that’s Ice cream sandwich update.