Thread: SD card is not detected in HTC Incredible S

SD card is not detected in HTC Incredible S

Hello friends, I have the HTC Incredible S phone which has recently got repaired and came to me, as it was having the problems in it. The phone is been fully formatted and the problems which were there are been solved. So I have got the phone I was trying to insert the SD card of mine=, which is of 8 GB, it was not detected by the phone. I have also tried the other SD card of the lower, such as the 4 GB and also 2 GB, but none of them were detected by the phone. So I have lot of the data on the SD card and I wanted with the phone. So can anyone help me with this. Thank you.

Re: SD card is not detected in HTC Incredible S

Try to format the SD card of yours, I think that the SD card which you are been using are been corrupted and the phone is not detecting the card on the phone, so you better format the card.

I want to tell the above user that if card is corrupted then the other card might be able to detect on the phone, an the problem which you are having it, I think that your phone SD card slot is been damaged or something might be happened with it. So I think you have to got the service center where you have earlier given the phone for the repairing. I think do the time of the phone repair the service center have messed with the SD card slot of the phone, so you better go to them and get it fixed for you.

I also think that the SD card of the phone are been damaged and also you have to give the phone back to the service center get the problem fixed and also you just format the SD card and get it done for you.

I would suggest you to do a Soft reset of the phone and see that after the reset of the phone is the card detected and then also it is not detected then it will be sure that the problem is of the SD card slot which is there in the phone, you need to repaired that then only you will be able to use the SD card on the phone and also you will be able to excess all the data on the card. So you have to try it and get it done for you.

I am also facing the same problem which the user has asked and I have also done through many searches and also other method to get it worked for me and then also it has not worked for me and I still struggling with it. So also help me with the problem and I can't use the phone without the SD card. Thanking you for the suggestion you will give to me.

I think you should also try the same method which the above user have tried it and also you will be able to get the solution for you and also you might solve the problem which you were having it.