Thread: How to export Google contacts to the SIM card on HTC Incredible S

How to export Google contacts to the SIM card on HTC Incredible S

Hello friends, I am having the Google account and I have most of the contact on the Google account and I wanted to have all the contacts on the SIM card from the Google account. So how to do it and what is the method to do it and also does it requires some software for doing it. So please help me and tell me that how to do it. Thank you.

Re: How to export Google contacts to the SIM card on HTC Incredible S

I know the method to move the contacts from the Google account to the SD card, so you can try it and get done for you. First go to the People and in the people go the menu button which is there, so in that you to the import / export option which is there. Then you select that import / export option and then export the contacts from the Google account on the SD card. After you have imported the contacts from the Google account then you can copy the contacts from the SD card to the phone or to the SIM card you wanted to have it. This is what I have done and it has worked for me, so you can also try it and get it done for you.

You should try the same method which the above user have told you to do it and I would suggest that you better export the contact on to the phone and then you export the contact from the phone to the SIM card.

There are some application which are been made to export the contacts from any of our account to the phone and once the contact are been exported to the phone then you can copy or move those contacts completely on to the SIM card. So you can check for the application which is there and also you can use it for yourself and get it done.

There are application for it, such that you can download the contact from the google and get it on the phone and then from the phone you can transfer it on the SIM card which you are using in the phone.