Thread: Connection lost for SMS, MMS and incoming call on Standby mode on HTC Incredible S

Connection lost for SMS, MMS and incoming call on Standby mode on HTC Incredible S

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the HTC Incredible S phone, when I am keeping the phone on the standby mode then I am not able to get the SMS, MMS and also the incoming calls, when I am using the normal mode (which is the general mode) then I am able to get all the SMS, MMS and also receives the incoming calls, the HTC Incredible S is half month old and I am getting these problem from past few days. So can any one help me with this and also what is the solution to solve the problem. So please help me with the problem and so give me suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: Connection lost for SMS, MMS and incoming call on Standby mode on HTC Incredible S

I think it might be some problem with the phone and I think that the phone totally goes in the sleep mode so that you are not able to receive the SMS, MMS and also the calls. The phone might be having the such feature on the standby mode of the phone.

Re: Connection lost for SMS, MMS and incoming call on Standby mode on HTC Incredible S

I think you have to read the manuals of the phone, in that you might be explain what does it happen on the standby mode. So you better read the user guide book which you get with the phone and I am sure that you will be able to get the answer of the problem you are getting and also you will be able to solve the problem. If you are not having the user guide then you better download the pdf file of the user guide and have read it.

I would also suggest you to do the reset of the phone and you will be able to solve the problem which you are currently facing with the phone and also if you face the same problem again then you will be able to do the same thing.