Thread: Unable to use Wifi and not syncing after using USB charger cable on HTC Incredible S

Unable to use Wifi and not syncing after using USB charger cable on HTC Incredible S

hi guys I don’t know what went wrong but since I use the USB charger cable to upload few ebook on my phone I am unable to receive email on my phone and later I check that I was able to get the mail on my pc then after some time I notice that the facebook app was not working there I realize that I am not able to excess few of the web page on my phone I don’t know what is wrong with this phone this all started after I connected USB charger cable to my pc I don’t know what that causes to the phone but right now I am not able to sync the email and use any kind of internet services can anyone assist me on this I would be really appreciation

Re: Unable to use Wifi and not syncing after using USB charger cable on HTC Incredible S

Have the same problem but I didn’t know this is because on the USB charger cable I thought that may be phone caused defect anyway I too not able to use wifi on my phone please guys help me on this I would be really glad if anyone here can assist me on this thanks in advance

Re: Unable to use Wifi and not syncing after using USB charger cable on HTC Incredible S

That is one weird thing that I ever heard but I don’t know as I never used the v on my phone and now I will definitely won’t be using it until anything official world come on it but I like to suggest that you people should better go to the htc service center to allow the engineer to take a look on this and kindly post back the reply of this finding chores