Thread: HTC Incredible S unable to play sound after unplugging the charger

HTC Incredible S unable to play sound after unplugging the charger

Hi guys I have this phone for at least about 2 months and really like this phone every much a great specs it just only one problem is bugging me for a while now the thing is in few occasion after charging my handset and when plug-out its lose its sound I don’t know what wrongs with it I have to then restart my phone to get it back on track I have done everything all the latest update and even hard rested my phone but still the problem exist done any one here can help me to get rid of this problem I would be really glad to get any reply to this thanks in advance

Re: HTC Incredible S unable to play sound after unplugging the charger

I had the same problem and even I was having sound after charging issue but the worst case scenario was that my phone sound was use to go for about 1 or 2 days I this it is some hard ware issue can anyone here help us to get rid of this thanks

Similar problem I also have the HTC Incredible S and it also has the sound problem. I purchase it from the Hong Kong and this irritating problem is really make me angry it’s just go into silence mode with all the setting was still on its maximum I don’t know how to solve this I don’t even able to hear any kind of sound when I receive calls message , mails or any notification that is not it I cant even able to here MP3 on speaker or on the headset I did everything but still not able to get to the result I even did the factory reset the phone but no successes its just temporary fix it but in the end it would be the same story I am thinking to switch this to Samsung

There is definitely some issue with the phone and I do not have any answer , however I had the similar issue with no sound comes out of my HTC Incredible S after disconnecting the charger for my, to fix this I restarted the phone while charging, connected headset and play some music, unplug the charger and before this it has worked fine to date, and this problem started just recently