Thread: Recovery system of HTC Sensation XL is based on Chinese

Recovery system of HTC Sensation XL is based on Chinese

Hello friends, is the Recovery system of HTC Sensation XL is based on Chinese, as I was searching for the recovery system then it has told me that the recovery system is based on the Chinese, so can any one help with the recovery system of the phone. I wanted to do it and also wanted the system to contain all the files which are there on the system. So please tell me about it. thank you.

Re: Recovery system of HTC Sensation XL is based on Chinese

I do not think so that the recovery system of the phone will not be Chinese and there might be some of the English format of the system so that the other user can do it and also do the recovery of the system.

Well yes the recovery system of the phone, but first you have unlock the boot loader of the phone, to that you better go over Unlock Boot loader and when you gone over the Unlock Boot loader then click on the Begin Unlock Boot loader which is on the right side of the page. If you are having the account in the HTC then you will be able to do it, and if you are not having it then you have to create an account over there. As you have create the account or have an account then go what I have told you, it will ask the permission to continue, so click on yes, after that select all the check boxes which you are seeing and click on the Proceed the Unlock instruction. Well as you do that then you will get the steps to do it and also you will be able to unlock the boot loader from the phone.

As the process is completed then you can use the Runnymede recovery system for the phone and also you will be able to do the recovery of the phone. So you better try what I have told you to do.

The above user have told you the correct and also the perfect method to do the recovery of the system and also use the Runnymede for the recovery of the system, I am also using that and it is the best to use for the phone.

I do not think that the method which one of the above user have told it to do is correct and also it is proper to do it. The recovery of the system cannot be done and also you can get the recovery of the phone with the phone application which might come with the box of the phone, so you also can better get it and also check it.

The method is been also available in english and i hope that you will be able to get for you and also you will be able to do it. Till then you can try the method which one of the above user have given to you.