Thread: HTC Sensation XL bricked and does not past fastboot

HTC Sensation XL bricked and does not past fastboot

There is a huge problem in my HTC Sensation XL. the thing i am no longer able to past the fastboot, recovery page. i have never seen any similar issues in any other HTC phones. is it a bug or something i have bricked it by myself?

Re: HTC Sensation XL bricked and does not past fastboot

I have exactly the same problem. have also been trying to figure out how that is triggered. first presumption was that since I'm in a pocket pad, because the kind of move that will affect on-taster. sometime it has switched on but also times when it just was on the table only. So the cause is completely unknown to me. and also to solve the problem unfortunately I have no answer. So I just suffer dividing contemporary.

The new firmware update should fix the problem.

Very often these problems are solved also by removing the battery for a few hours, of course, this method is not a solution for all ills.
    One caveat, I have never seen so complete a section and with moderators / users available as that of the DHD, one that tells you the DHD had until yesterday and that very often frequented.

Yes I have already done, but it's really completely dead, even tried a battery from a colleague, because I thought maybe mine is completely empty, but that did not work. So I only once contacted HTC and even said that he totally does nothing, I'm curious what they will find and tell the xda said that probably get a different motherboard and different even chance of a full new.

To overcome this problem, HTC has introduced the Fast Boot feature. This function is able to dramatically decrease the time of ignition terminals and ports to be used within five seconds, compared to a normal boot time is around a minute. The only "problem", if it can be called, is the fact that the function must be reactivated every time you removed and re, for some reason, the battery.

For the uninitiated, the recovery of an Android phone allows access to special features, and can be turned on before boot, ie before the operating system.

The action you are going to do some remote files change, so we recommend caution before proceeding because, as in the case of activation of the root permissions or loading a ROM different from the original, you risk damaging the device and render it unusable.

Try removing the battery, hold down the Home button, replace the battery without a power button and press again without ever leaving home button.
    If this does not manage to go into recovery mode, then there is to see what could be the problem ...

Brick stands for "brick", ie, the phone becomes physically unusable, and there is no sign of life. If this happens console yourself, you will have a beautiful paperweight from 500 euros! Lately the term brick is used without knowledge of the facts for each issue that is greater than a failed send SMS, it has a real brick when the bootloader is damaged and therefore the phone to be thrown away. There is only one way this is done because: power off when writing the bootloader itself. During the procedures that go to write the bootloader, such as the S-OFF or downgrade the bootloader. Make sure you have the battery charged to 100% and the back cover is tightly closed.

The original phones do not have a real recovery, but only one mode available from HTC service centers, the recovery modding rather have a real interactive graphical interface that allows us to perform most operations on modding Desire. The recovery is accessible only to the terminal after a restart or shut down specific recovery; with Sensation turned in Android cannot be accessed.

When I do I reboot into recovery mode with the last recovery.

Someone you know may be that "adb" I do not recognize the device?
    I've been looking through some sites and may be due to drivers, but I do not understand the past and nothing installed.

Any idea?