Thread: Not getting sound from Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513

Not getting sound from Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513

There was problem occurred in my Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop and because of that I have format my hard drive and then I have done clean installation of the windows Xp service pack 3 and after that I have installed the required software and drivers. Now after doing that all the things started working like a charm except sound. In my Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop I am not getting sound. Please provide me solution for this.

Re: Not getting sound from Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513

As you have said that you have installed all the necessary drivers in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first press Fn+Esc key to check whether sound is not mute. After press those key you have to check whether sound is coming or not. I hope you will get some help after trying this solution.

If you have already checked of the mute option in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop then I will suggest you to open the control panel in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop and after opening the control panel you have to open the sound and audio devices option and then you to check whether all the sound setting in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop are ok or not. Many times because of the settings also this type of problem can take place.

You have to also check whether you are facing this problem while using any media player or particular software or you are not even getting the system sound from your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop. If problem is occurring with the particular software then I think problem is with that software only. if you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you should open the device manager in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop then you have to selectee the sound device in your laptop and after that you have to right click on the sound device and then you have to uninstall the drivers and after uninstalling the drivers you have to restart the laptop and then you have to insert the driver installation CD in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop and after that you have to install the sound drivers again and then check whether problem get solved or not.

You have to also check on the internet whether there is any update for the drivers are available or not. if there is latest drivers available for your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop then you should download the drivers and remove the old drivers from your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop.

After that you have to install the latest drivers which you have downloaded and then check whether sound comes back or not.

After pressing Fn+Esc key when I try to play sound at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the sound drivers in my Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop but after reinstalling the sound drivers also I was not getting the sound from my laptop. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

I have read your problem and you have mentioned that you are still facing the same problem with the sound in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop even after reinstalling the sound drivers and that is why I would like to tell you that you should download the this SOUND DRIVERS and after that install that in your Toshiba Satellite R25-S3513 laptop and then your problem will get solved.

You don’t have to install the drivers directly but first you have to reinstall the Intel chipset software and then you have to reinstall display driver and then install the sound drivers.

Well if after trying above solution also same problem is occurring then you should contact the Toshiba service center and tell them about the sound issue in your laptop and after that they will check your laptop and solve your problem. as far as I know after visiting the service center your problem will surly get solved. I hope this information will help you to fix this issue.

Well I have downloaded the sound drivers from your given download link and after downloading the drivers I have installed that drivers in my laptop and I have followed the order of installation which you have suggested and after that doing all that I have restart rat the laptop and then my problem get solved. I really appreciate your help. Thanks for your support.