Thread: Intermittent stuttering of wireless mouse & keyboard with Toshiba portege r835

Intermittent stuttering of wireless mouse & keyboard with Toshiba portege r835

I am using Toshiba portege r835 laptop in which I have windows XP operating system. Now I am facing problem with my Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000 while using it with my Toshiba portege r835 laptop. Some time while using the keyboard and mouse with my laptop pointer suddenly starts stuttering and sometimes keyboard and mouse stops working.

Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Intermittent stuttering of wireless mouse & keyboard with Toshiba portege r835

Well first thing I would like to tell you is you should connect your Nano Transceiver with the different USB port and after connecting the Nano Transceiver with the different USB port you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. Sometimes by changing the USB port can also solve this problem.

Re: Intermittent stuttering of wireless mouse & keyboard with Toshiba portege r835

I think you should open the device manager in your Toshiba portege r835 laptop and after opening the device manager you have to expand the mouse and keyboard device option and then you have to check whether you find the your wireless mouse there then right click on that and then uninstall it. Now after uninstalling that you have to restart your Toshiba portege r835 laptop.

After restarting the laptop you have to connect the receiver of your wireless keyboard and mouse with the laptop and after connecting it with the laptop it will give message that new hardware found and it will install the drivers again and then you have to check whether you are experiencing the same problem or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

According to me you can solve this problem by downloading the IntelliPoint 6.31in your laptop and after downloading the IntelliPoint 6.31in your laptop you have to install it and after installing that you have to restart the laptop and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you,

If you want to download the IntelliPoint 6.31in your laptop then you can get the IntelliPoint 6.31 by clicking on the DOWNLOAD and after that install it and then your problem will get solved. If you still face the same problem after installing the IntelliPoint 6.31in your laptop then let me know.

Did you tried your Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000 with any other computer or laptop? If you have not tried then you should first try your Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000 with other laptop or computer and after trying that if Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000 works properly then it means problem is with the computer only and if you get the same problem then it means problem is with the Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000.

Try the above trick and then it will help your to identify the exact problem.

You should try these steps to solve this problem.

• Open the device manager.
    • Now you have to expand the Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
    • After that you have to right click on the USB root hub.
    • After that you have to select the properties and then you have to click on the Power Management tab.
    • Now you have to uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off option.
    • You have to do same with the each USB root hub.
    • After that check whether same problem is occurring or not?

Many times if you connect the receiver of the mouse and keyboard with the USB hub at that time also same problem occurs and that is why I would like to tell you that if you are using the USB hub to connect the receiver then stop using that and connect the receiver directly and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I think this trick will be helpful for you.

I have tried my Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000 with other computer and after connecting the Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000 with other computer it worked fine and when I connect any other USB mouse or keyboard with my laptop at that time it gives me the same problem. i have also tried to solve this problem by installing the IntelliPoint 6.31 and after installing that in my laptop also I was facing the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Any help will be appreciated.

You have mentioned that you are not facing any issue after connecting the Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 3000 with other computer and when you connect any other mouse or keyboard with your laptop USB port at that time also same problem is occurring and that is why I think problem is with the USB drivers in your laptop. You should uninstall the US drivers from your laptop and after uninstalling the USB drivers you have to install it again and after installing the USB drivers again in your laptop you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Thank you so much for helping me. I have uninstalled the USB drivers from my Toshiba portege r835 laptop and after uninstalling the USB drivers I have restart the laptop and then I have installed the USB drivers again and after installing the USB drivers again in my laptop all the things started working fine.