Thread: Activation code on Toshiba Thrive for using NetFlix

Activation code on Toshiba Thrive for using NetFlix

hey all, today i get the problem when i am trying for the getting the NetFlix on my Toshiba Thrive32 at that time i get that it asks for the identification code of my device. but here i am not getting that what it means?? and also i am getting the problem with the Netflix that is as when i try to get this at that time i get that Netflix icon isn't found by Marketplace. please reply me back for this if anyone have the suggestion about this and also reply me here if anyone have the same problem.

Re: Activation code on Toshiba Thrive for using NetFlix

ok, if you are trying with that then for that i will suggest you that Netflix activation code is available after installing the Netflix app on a compatible device, except that you will not get that activation code, make sure about this. and here for your information i would like to say here that the Netflix Android app is not currently compatible with the Thrive, and that is the reason why are you not able to get the Icon on the market. and also here i would like to say here that this will not take too long for Netflix to verify that this apps is not compatible and also hope that this will be available in the future update. so i think that for that reason only, you are getting this type of the problem.

but i am not getting here that why are you sayign that the Netflix is not compatible with the Thrive?? because Netflix is saying it's Toshiba who is holding up the works. can here you all suggest me about this things ???

Hey for this case, i will tell here that if you are getting the problem with the netflix then i am sure that this problem i related with the thrive only not with the netflix. and i am very sure about this, because etflix is the one who controls where their app goes. and also i have seen that Netflix works fine on a rooted thrive with a hack, i am also using this on my rooted thrive and let me tell you her that this really works very fine for me. so here i would like to say that it is not that netflix can not run on a thrive. and if you are getting the problem when you are trying with the using netflix, then for that try to report this problem to the toshiba and hope that they will help you here to resolve this. and also for your information i will say here that Toshiba doesn't control the android market.

Dude, here i would like to say that when i get the New Toshiba thrive at that time Netflix was the first app I went to download, and there i get that it is working very fine for me.

Hey all, thanks for suggesting me about this all things. i tried with this all and still there i am getting that the same problem exist for me. what can i do for this??? where can i report this problem???? can i try with the some other settings for that?? or else i will report this problem to the Toshiba support to get more suggestion on this case??

Ok, if you are trying with the downloading the NetFlix at that time i think that there they wil provide the activation code for that. try to make sure about this that they are not givving the activation code. because i am sure that they provide this while the user is trying to get netflix.