Thread: how to print documents on Toshiba Thrive without using PrinterShare ??

how to print documents on Toshiba Thrive without using PrinterShare ??

hey all, i am having the new Toshiba Thrive and i am really very happy with this. but here i am thinking for print to a wireless printer without using PrinterShare, and for that i have also tried with the so many of the suggestion but still i get that i am not able to do that thing. can here anyone suggest me some way for doing that thing?? and also reply me back here if anyone is searching for doing the same thing.

Re: how to print documents on Toshiba Thrive without using PrinterShare ??

sorry, i dont think that there is anyapps for the android which will help you to do that thing. and also i am sure that Thrive not support that type of the printing.

dude, i am having Canon printing app and with this my Toshiba Thrive is working very fine. for you also i will suggest you to try with the ::

• go to the printer manufacturer'
    • and from there download the driver.
    • and after that then print on the proper network.

try with this, i am sure that this will also work for you.

Hey all, i also get the problem with the Epson's Artisan 837 wireless printer and with the Toshiba thrive. here let me tell you that i have tested the Thrive in the store. but now, when i am tying with doing this at that time i am getting that Epson's iprint is nearly useless. why this is happening?? can here anyone suggest me for this ??

i am also having the Thrive and with this i am using Epson printers. and here i would like to say that i am able to print wireless because Epson recommends using their iPrint app, with the help you this i can do this. but here for your case, i will say that the iPrint for androids does not address printing documents at this time, and for this, i have also contacted with then and they reply me as::

"At this time, we do not have details on upgrades for iPrint for Android, however, Epson is always working to address our customers’ needs and expectations. The iPrint for iPad devices first came out in the same manner as the Android version (just photo printing). Version 2 was then expanded to allow for document printing from several applications. Hopefully the Android version will follow suit."
    and also i am sure that there are other print apps but all are a bit convoluted to use right now.

friend, can you please tell me back here that how you get your canon printer to work with your Toshiba Thrive?? this is because, i tried with all the suggestion which you have suggested to me, but still i get that this is not working for me. and also for resolving this, i have also tried with Canon and they told me that I could not print to my wireless wit the thrive. why i am not able to print wirelessely?? what is wrong with printer share?? please reply me back here if anyone have the suggestion about this.

Hey if you have tried with the all the suggestion which are there and still getting the same problem then for that i will suggets you to try with the checking the setting for the wireless printer in the Toshiba Thrive. i am sure that there will be some change in the settings. i am not having Toshiba Thrive, but still i am sure about this things.