Thread: BootLoop while installing the themes on HTC Sensation XE?

BootLoop while installing the themes on HTC Sensation XE?

I took a help from a small guide on flashing the theme and everytime I try flashing the theme I am not able to do that at all. Don’t know what can be the problem. Everytime I try flashing it and I get is a bootloop? Now tell me what could have gone wrong here, can you all please tell me i am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the said subject. So do reply accordingly. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Re: BootLoop while installing the themes on HTC Sensation XE?

Do make sure that you are using the GingerThyparancy V3.0 theme that will be helpful for you. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so go and get the theme and try with the flashing. So hope you did understand what I am sayi8ng here. that’s what I want to say here. so hope that was useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    Do make sure that you are using the GingerThyparancy V3.0 theme that will be helpful for you. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so go and get the theme and try with the flashing. So hope you did understand what I am sayi8ng here. that’s what I want to say here. so hope that was useful for you.
    Dude I know that and I am suing the latest version for the same but still nothing is working for me at all. So that’s what I want to say here. the problem is something different. So suggest me something else. I am waiting for the help from you all, that’s what I want to say here.

The GingerThyparancy V3.0 is a XE based ROMS and it works well for the Sense 3.0 ROMS. So I think that would be the problem for sure. Now go and reinstall the Re-install the IC 3.4.3 ONLY. Do give it a try and let me know if this particular solution did help you or not.

The other thing that you have to do is that is get the 3.5 ROM and then use it accordingly that’s what I want to say here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here. go and check out that accordingly.

Ok then where would I be able to theme for the same can you please tell me. It would be better if you can give me some replies for the same that would be better. I am not able to get the themes for the 3.5 rom. If you all have some idea as if where I can get it. If you have some reply for the same then do share it with me that would be better for me. So do start replying on the same.

Check out from xda developers there is a separate section dedicated for the sensation themes and all. So you can check that out accordingly. So go ahead and do the same.