Thread: can I port my sensation xl to windows phone 7?

can I port my sensation xl to windows phone 7?

As I have got the sensation xl recently I’m very happy with the features of the phone. But what I like to do is that my brother carries the htc windows phone and want to port my sensation xl phone with the windows phone. Is this possible to do in the sensation xl but I want to run the windows 7 and don’t want both os to run in the same phone. Do anyone know how is this done ….

Re: can I port my sensation xl to windows phone 7?

If you want to port with the htc sensation xl with the windows phone then I would tell you that I is not possible to do it.

Even I want to run the windows phone os in my sensation xl. I don’t mind if both the os runs on my phone. But the thing id that I would like to run the windows phone in my sensation xl is it possible to run???

As I have got the sensation xl recently I’m very happy with the features of the phone. But what I like to do is that my brother carries the htc windows phone and want to port my sensation xl phone with the windows phone. Is this possible to do in the sensation xl but I want to run the windows 7 and don’t want both os to run in the same phone. Do anyone know how is this done ….
    According to me If you want to port your sensation xl to the windows phone 7 , then I must say you that it is not possible to do it. As I too tried with this phone to port with the windows phone 7 but what I found is that sensation xl does not allow to port with the windows phone 7.

When searched the reason for this on the google I found out that the htc sensation is not allowed to do rooting

According to me If you want to port your sensation xl to the windows phone 7 , then I must say you that it is not possible to do it. As I too tried with this phone to port with the windows phone 7 but what I found is that sensation xl does not allow to port with the windows phone 7.

When searched the reason for this on the google I found out that the htc sensation is not allowed to do rooting
    I have read in one of the article about the phone rooting. In that they have mentioned rooting of the phone is not released an due to this you cannot port the with the windows phone 7.

I have heard that rooting of this phone would be releasing next year till then you have to wait for it.

If you want to try to do port with the windows phone 7 then I will suggest you that you should try buying the htc HD2. As I have tried everything with this phone and what I must tell you is that it works fine and its fun having this phone because you can run the windows phone 7 on htc HD2