Thread: Is it possible to use the stock rom of HTC Sensation XE in HTC Sensation?

Is it possible to use the stock rom of HTC Sensation XE in HTC Sensation?

Guys just want to know if HTC Sensation XE RUU file can be used in the HTC Sensation? Any replies that you all have for the same then do give a reply to me that would be better for me. So that’s what I want to say here. so any of you all have some replies for the same then please do give a fitting reply for the same that would be better for me, so do reply accordingly waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Is it possible to use the stock rom of HTC Sensation XE in HTC Sensation?

All you have to do is install an RUU file in the phone and then go ahead with the installation that would be better for you. Rest I don’t think so there is any kind of detailing steps that you require for the same. I don’t think so there is any kind of modification steps involved. So do let me know if that steps did work for you or not.

Reply accordingly over here for the same.

Dude I did understand what you have said and hence I went ahead and carried out with the experimentation. Guess what I got an error during the installation of the RUU_Pyramid_LE_HTC_Europe_1.73.401.2 on my HTC Sensation. Now what to do can you all please reply to me about the same. Waiting for the response from your side that would be better for me. So please suggest me some creative inputs from your side that would be better for me, waiting for the response from your side.

Ok for that just change the CID AND THEN try again with the installation that would be better for you to try out with. I am sure that would be beneficial for you. So do go ahead with the method that I have given and I am sure that it would be useful for you. So that’s what I want to say here.

I did try with the changing of the cid and it is giving me a error130, now don’t know what to do can you all tell me what could have gone wrong behind the same. so if you all have some ideas and plans for the same then suggest me accordingly for that, it would be better for me. So that’s what I want to say here. so suggest me some other alternative plans accordingly. I am waiting for the response from your side.

I am sure there must be some problem with your phone for sure. Just check out the rom accordingly and make the necessary changes there. For once just refer to this link and make the necessary changes accordingly.

Why don’t you have a chat with the htc people about the same and take some help from them accordingly for the issue mentioned here. I am sure they will give some creative inputs for the said problem. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. that is the last option that is left for you. Don’t forget to give a try for the same.

Ok sure I will refer the link and lets hope that I would be able to get some help put of it for sure. So thanks a ton for the same. yes contacting the htc people would be the last option that would be left for me. So I will give a try for that as well.