Thread: Anyone using HTC Sensation XE with DIGI?

Anyone using HTC Sensation XE with DIGI?

Has anyone tried using the HTC Sensation XE with DIGI? Do you all had any problems using it and if there is any problem then please do notify me about the same. so any of you who has started using the phone then do reply me with the similar reply I am waiting for the replies from you all. That would be great.

Start replying guys. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Anyone using HTC Sensation XE with DIGI?

No I haven’t used it yet but I don’t think so it should give any problem at all. Since it is related with the wireless connection so why should it be giving any kind of problems at all, that’s what I am not understanding here.

What do you think what should be the problem over here for the same? can you please tell me. That would be better.

As such nothing, since I haven’t started using that application in my phone. I just want to know if that can create any kind of problem for my sensation xe? So that’s why I was confirming from you all about this if that can harm my phone or not?

Anyways I have got one conformation about the same but still I would like to take some second opinion about the same.

No I don’t think so that would create any kind f problem at all. So this is what I want to say here. as the first user has said here it is related to the wireless connection and all I don’t think so that is anything related to it at all. In case if you still have some questions in mind about the said issue then you can have a chat wit the htc people about the issue and I am sure they will answer out the question for you. So better take some help from them. In case if you don’t get any help from them for the issue. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got enough information on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.