Thread: Transferring data from HTC Desire to HTC Sensation XE?

Transferring data from HTC Desire to HTC Sensation XE?

I have upgraded my phone with the new sensation XE. My old phone was desire and now I am have brought the new Sensation Xe. I am very much happy about that’s what I want to say here. However I want to know if I would be able to transfer the saved data from my old phone to the new one? That’s what I want to know it from you, so what do you all think about the same. Can you please reply on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Transferring data from HTC Desire to HTC Sensation XE?

No I don’t think so that is easy to do now what I am saying here is that unless and until the data is stored in the sd card of the phone. You would not be able to transfer anything at all. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. So don’t make any kind of unnecessary changes at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    No I don’t think so that is easy to do now what I am saying here is that unless and until the data is stored in the sd card of the phone. You would not be able to transfer anything at all. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. So don’t make any kind of unnecessary changes at all.
    What you all guys are saying? I mean isn’t there any other method? I don’t want to do any kind of rooting and all for my phone. So suggest me some other method that will help me in the process? It would be better if you can give me some help for the same. That would be better for you. So that’s what I want to say here. Don’t you all guys have any other solution? If you have then please do share it with me. I am waiting for the response from your side.

I would advise you to go and look out for the MYBACKUP PRO. It worked for me thats what I am suggesting you here. so go ahead with the solution I am giving you here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so make sue of that backup it works amazingly well with the sensation xe.

That’s why I am recommending you to go ahead with the same. so this is what I want to say here. hope that was enough for you.

Yes it is a free application that should work out for you, this is what I am saying here. I did transfer all the sms contacts and everything from the old phone with the new phone. This is what I want to say here.