Thread: How to do SIM unlocking on HTC Sensation XL

How to do SIM unlocking on HTC Sensation XL

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the HTC Sensation XL phone, and I wanted to do the unlocking of the phone, as I am having two SIM cards, and I used both of the cards on the phone, if I uses one SIM card then the phone will be uses that card and do not accept the other card. I wanted to unlock the phone for the SIM card and also i wanted use both the SIM cards on the phone. Kindly give me some suggestion to do it and also if you are having some steps to do it, so please tell me. Thank you.

Re: How to do SIM unlocking on HTC Sensation XL

I think that you are able to use the any SIM card on the phone, if you are not able to do use it, then you can go to the service center of the phone and get it unlock for you, but you will charged for unlocking the phone and also the warranty of the phone is also been gone and also in future you get any problem with the phone then you will be able to get solve it from the service center.

The unlocking tools are been available on the internet, but I am not sure that the toll which are there are good to use or not, but the unlocking of the phone is been done and you will be able to get the phone to be use with the 2 SIM cards which you have it.

I think you have to go to the network provider company and you have to tell them that you wanted unlock code for the phone, even you go to the customer care center of the network provider company which you are using it. You will be able to get the unlocking done by then and also when you will be doing the unlocking of the phone make sure you make it clear that you also wanted to use the other SIM card on this phone. I hope you will be able to get it done for you.

The above user method is the best and also you will be able to use the phone with the SIM card, I have also done the same thing which the above user have told you, but I was having 2 SIM card of the same network provider company.