Thread: Cannot make Factory Default Recovery Disc for Lenovo IdeaPad B570

Cannot make Factory Default Recovery Disc for Lenovo IdeaPad B570

I want to make the Recovery disc for Lenovo IdeaPad B570. I was using the OneKey Recovery 7.0 but that says that it will take three (3) dvds for this but when it completed with the process then it takes just two CD's. Can you tell me that why is it so. Can there be some problem from my side? I am having Windows 7 installed on my computer. Please help me with this.

re: Cannot make Factory Default Recovery Disc for Lenovo IdeaPad B570

Here is the proper way to make the recovery disk. You can follow this and see if that helps you or not.
    1. First of all, start the OneKey Recovery.
    2. now hit "Create Recovery Disc" from main page.
    3. Select "Factory default recovery disc" as recovery disc type.
    4. Choose drive location to cerate the recovery discs from the empty discs.
    5. When the process begins then you will bw asked to insert the blank disc.
    6. insert another blank disk once one is completed burning.
    7. When all the needed discs are completed burning then the process will be completed.

I would like to tell you that if you are making use of the CD then you will require 17 CD's but if you are using DVD's then you will need to have 3 DVD's exact.

I want to post here some important points that one needs to remember while making the recovery disk to avoid further issues with it. So here are the points taken care.
    • Never turn off the the power when the recovery process is going on otherwise task will not be finished.
    • Dont use your computer while the task is under progress.
    • Total time for the process id depend on the size of the backup file as well as the speed of the drive.

There is also possibility that you can make backup with just 2 DVD though this require to have three DVD's. System will count the disc requirement base for the system image as well as the common DVD disc capacity. There might have a few differences because of the due to dissimilar factual DVD disc. Usually, if system displays you that the backup is completed without any problem then there should be no issue.

Microsoft has built into Windows 7, a smart recovery tool if the computer goes on strike. The "Windows Recovery Environment" contains a total of five tools to the PC again to bring in income:
    1. The Startup Repair, which eliminates virtually all errors start.
    2. System Restore to restore a recovery point games.
    3. The system image recovery for restoring an entire system image.
    4. The Windows Memory Diagnostic to identify faulty memory modules.
    5. The prompt for a number of command line tools to the rescue of the PC.

I am agree with the above post. This will be helpful to you if windows will not boot. Then, this recovery environment should be loaded automatically or by selecting the item "Repair your computer" will be available. However, Windows is so damaged that not even begin the recovery environment, the only solution for this is to get the Windows 7 installation DVD. Once put into the drive then then you can (rather than installing the operating system) in the "Repair Your Computer" go and get access to each of the above features.

Make sure that you are not running any other application while making the backup disc. To protect your privacy, we recommend an additional backup to make. To create an Emergency Recovery CD, select your burning drive, put into a blank CD or DVD and click "Create Disk" button. The rescue disk is automatically created in the same window. This process takes several minutes, depending on the fuel. After firing, you will receive information on the label of the disk. Click on this window click "Close". Thus creating a rescue disk is already completed.

All you need to do to create a recovery disk for Windows 7 is to click the Start button, type in the search bar rapid recovery of the Start menu and select Create a restore disk system on the left column menu. Then enter a blank CD / DVD to create the recovery disc inside the recorder and PC, in the window that opens, click the Create Disk button to start creating the recovery disk in Windows 7. The operation takes about 5 minutes. At the end of the recording, click Close, and remove the CD / DVD from your computer and place it in a safe place.

You should refer to the manual of the laptop and follow the instructions given over there properly. If you don't have the manual for that then you can also go for online manual and you will get method from there.